Which AD Network is best ?

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,
I have integrated google AdMob network ad in my application. I am not satisfied with it.
I have got about 2110 impressions in this week but the earning in about .83 $
Is there any best alternative to google AdMob. which you are using
Thanks

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Shan,

I've moved your thread to the Developers Corner forum, since other developers will be able to assist you better than regular users.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
You could use an AdRotator, there's a NuGet package for that. With that you can get revenue from different ad providers!
Yes i have implemented the ad rotator in application but i wanted to know which provide best rates a Google admob isn't good i thought it would be. Please provide best alternative to Google admob program

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Look at this, found on internet:
?pubCenter - gives revenue only in 6-7 countries not a good option. However it is easy to integrate
?adMob - gives good amount of revenue in my app. However, Google loves to block your applications w/o reasons
?LeadBolt - don't even use it. Very BAD SDK, no revenue generated during 10 days, customer service is not answering
?InnerActive - one of the best ad networks I used during this period, my application only has kinda 20000 and users but the revenue is around 2$ everyday.
?Vserv.mobi - similiar to pubCenter. Revenue is high only in few countries
?AdDuplex - It does not give any revenue but it is one of the best promoting networks serves apps in every country
?Smaato - good ad provider, high revenue in many countries. Your applications have to pass number of certifications though.

nosaj_j

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey Shan,

Adduplex has just launched a new product, called adduplex direct where they become the middle man for developers looking to pay for exposure in high traffic apps, I think you get to choose a floor level of CPM as well. The product is in beta so you may need to ask to be considered for the programme but it is a start.

Good luck!!

Trend Setters

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Lionize Digital is an advertising network. We invite you to join our Premiums Publishers crew and maximize your revenue.

Why Lionize Digital?
- Geniune Adnetwork
- CPM basis
- Competitive eCPM
- On Time Payments
- Fair screening and approval process
- Personalized Account Manager
- Premium Support 24/7

vmnoodle71

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
In my personal experience review

Pubcenter
Pros - easy integration,ads look good on windows phone
Cons - bad fill rate if you target worldwide

Admob
Pros - 100% fillrate,promote your own apps in your apps with house ad campaign,great dashboard
Cons - only CPC based revenue

Smaato
Smaato has been tricky , their dashboard is down most of the time apart from that they do have CPI system which is good,again there was very high fluctuation in fill rate from smaato

AdDuplex
You can't make money with AdDuplex unless they approve your app for adduplex direct.

Conclusion:
Go with AdMob + Adduplex hybrid integration in your app , Currently I am experimenting with AdDuplex banner in my app and an exit AdMob interstitial, so promotion and revenue both will rise @@

plungeinteractive

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the conclusion... Admob doesn't support WP8.1 or even PC, and Adduplex gives you 0 revenue.

I suggest you guys to try Vungle for video ads, I'm seeing great CPM here.

Has anybody tried MS video ads? Do MS provide inserstitials image ads also?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786