Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SauravSinghk

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I am a newbie, in the sense that I have not wrote even a single line of code yet. But there is a very good reason why I want to develop apps for windows platform, All my life I never liked people bullying. And when I see the bully in android and those full of themselves ios guys, I want to take upon myself to do as much work as I could to take windows platform forward. In short want to develop third party apps for every website which is not available on this platform. This is the baby step I want to take first and later we gonna think of something big.

Anagh Sharma

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have been working on an app for last 5 months and will release it in the next 15 days or so. It is a client app for Behance. I want to join this program to get some attention and users. I believe I have developed a really good app. Just check

mrkSoftware

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi, my name is Mirko from MRK Software!
I'm an italian developer since 2012 and I've already developed some apps!
I've been featured once on WPCentral and it was fantastic! :D

My most succesful apps are:
Terremoti Italia (only for italian users)
Quick Launcher (featured on WPC :D )
Quoter (Imaging app)
mFit: PushUp (hopefully the first of a fitness suite apps)
metroPages (Track easily your favorite Facebook Pages)

Everyday my brain produce at least one new idea, but as an university students I don't have much free time!
Looking for being enrolled into this fantastic community, meet new friends and share my questions/advices with everyone!

RagBuster

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I would love to join, please consider me.

I only have the one app for windows phone and recently converted the project to a universal one so I have now released it for Windows store also. The app is called MyDenon Remote and its purpose is to control Denon AV receivers. I would hope this program will get me closer to my users and would also give me the opportunity to discuss ideas with other users.

I am unable to post links because I have less than 10 posts but search for MyDenon in the store and you will find the app.

many thanks

kankariaco

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
This is a great initiative. I have been developing for Windows Phone for about a year and a half. You can find all my apps here: bit.ly/kankariaco
I would like to join the WPCentral Developer Program to grow even more as a developer. There are still a lot of basic stuff to learn, let alone advance. Also, the little stuff I know, might be of help to the beginners. As an added benefit, apps featuring in WPCentral homepage will be a great boost to my current and future apps. :)

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi Frnds...

I am not a developer as a whole ... i am a finance analysis working with a finance company ... I had a dream of developing apps .. which i did now ... a week back .. i Published 2 apps below r the link.. planning for more with the help of app studio ...

1. Chillwave Lovers
Chillwave, sometimes also referred to as glo-fi, is a genre of music whose artists are often characterized by their heavy use of effects processing, synthesizers, looping, sampling, and heavily filtered vocals with simple melodic lines.

2. Chillwave Lovers 2
Its Not just Chillwave.. Its Dreampop ,Downtempo , Dopewave Lofi and May more from your favorite Youtube channel
Majesticcasual ,Anothercountryheard , MrNONSENSE2010 , MrSuicideSheep , TheLazylazyme and Chillwavee

as i am not a full time developer i cant develop apps the way i need ... hope WPCentral Developer Program might help my apps to be on top

SaltyCactus

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to participate in this program, I've got five games and an app published the most popular of which is Bubble Blaster. One of my games, Endless Shooter, was reviewed by Mr. Ponder here.

I've been quiet recently with no new releases or updates, but I'm getting back into the swing of things and would love a place to talk to other devs and a chance to be featured!

Roger Nunez

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I am new in development, I have only 3 apps in the Windows Phone Store. I am from Costa Rica. I would like to join to this program because I want to learn more about programming. I would like to see video tutorials and materials to help me to learn, also to find tips-code from experience developers

You can find my 3 apps in the Windows Phone Store searching by my name: Roger Nunez

Thanks a lot for this opportunity
Regards

Thanks a lot
Regards

Mo3tasm

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
That's what i'm looking for...
I'm learning application development for Windows, so I thought that I should start also learn development for Windows phone as well..
I guess this is the best place to start, to see what other's are doing and learn from them..
I hope I'll be developing for the Windows Phone platform as soon as possible..
Thank you.

Raximus

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i am Win8 and WP developer from Poland. In my main time i work for company as mobile developer on all 3 mobile platforms(iOS, Android, WP) using Xamarin. In my private time i write only for Windows, becouse i like it most. I have 3 WP apps and 5 Win8 apps. Most popular is Good plan, its beautyfull timetable app on both WP and Win8, with 24 languages, cool features and ideas, and its close to 1 milion users. I wanted to join WPCentral Dev Program becouse i like WPCentral, i read it every day as my main source of Windows news, and my dream is to someday be on first page of WPCentral. Unfortunetly, WPCentral is only promoting Power Planner, i dont know why, it has 23 less languages, 3x less users, and in my personal opition it is not better than Good plan ;)

SammaelMH

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
I'm a .NET developer and I'm starting with WP.
I made a demo for a new product of my company in WP8.1 and soon I'll launch a game for WP8.1
I believe The WPCentral dev program will help me a lot, to improve my skills and reach my objectives.

felipeapl

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm a WP8 developer, I have right now 2 apps on the store and the next one will be a game I'm working on.
I have been a WP developer for over a year now and I intend to dedicate more time to it in the short term.
Please check my App in the store, I think is very unique and many will find it useful : "Easy Attach PDF" allows to directy attach .PDF files using you existing email accounts without any retyping or uploading.

I would like to join the program because I see a lot of potential for the WP platform, it has been the fastest growing mobile platform so far and right now the opportunities are big for developers willing to jump in.

Usamanwar

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I'll love to join this program. I'm new developer and developed some Urdu language oriented applications which are quite popular in Pakistan and Urdu speaking areas of India. Now I'm looking forward to develop some apps with international scope. I hope this program will help me a lot to develop goo quality apps.
My current applications are
EngUrduDictionary
Urdu Writer
Activity Diary

Ali El

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey there, my name is Ali El, from east coast USA and first would like to thank you for the opportunity. I feel that all windows devs need right now is a medium for that extra bump in exposure, and voila here you guys are doing it, thank you!

I am a developer, and have been on the platform since the good old windows phone 7 days, but haven't published until windows phone 8 came around. I've had some serious problems getting my apps into some light and hope that this program will do it.

You can find my apps in the store under "Ali El" but my most popular apps are:

Payroll Calculator
JokeNation (hidden from the store, because of some serious problems)
Nicknamer

This is only the beginning for me as I still want to explore the world of universal apps and break the ice on windows 8. I've got projects lined up and would love to have the opportunity to get insight from other devs as well as have the opportunity to showcase them or get them featured, which is one of the most important things for me right now, and wpcentral is vast, so this is the perfect place for such an endeavor.

Thank you for the opportunity, I hope I get in.

#kowabanga

Markovic

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I represent N2 Studio. My friend and I started working on WP apps few months ago. We have two apps on store. "Taxi Srbija" and "Vozovi". Two simple transportation apps. We have many ideas but we are struggling with development of more complex apps, but we are learning more and more every day. I would like to join this program because I just love Windows Phone platform and I have so many unique and creative ideas for apps that I need help to create.

Leo Ceballos

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm a game designer/developer currently making apps with Unity. I have some very ambitious ideas about deep, complex space games that are nonetheless mobile and touch friendly. My first step on that journey is Darkdawn: Encounters, a solo project 3D capital ship space combat sim. Its available as a half-price "early access" version on the store now - fully playable though still in development. I just recently turned it into a "linked" Windows 8.1/Windows Phone 8 app.

Phone Store

Windows Store

DevTheo

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I would love to be a part of the program! I have about 25 apps in the Windows Phone store and about 15 or so in the Windows Store. My LifeHelper app, and Friend Pilot apps are probably some of my better apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte