The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
06-08-2018 05:02 AM
723 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Hi, I am a web developer during the day and WP dev during the night. I don't have any apps in the store right now but that will change pretty soon. Currently in the finishing stages of two apps for Windows Phone.
    I am a huge fan of windows phone design language and started using Microsoft products mainly for the clean and minimal UX. My goal is to create apps with awesome UI and UX using the Modern design language.
    I would love to be a part of this Dev Program because this is a great place to meet other devs and learning about their work and experiences developing for Windows phone. Just going through this thread made me learn about a lot of nice apps in the store and different and amazing people developing those apps. I am so looking forward to being a part of this community.

Thanks.
    Karn Saheb likes this.
    09-22-2014 09:19 PM
    I already had some apps on store, but most popular are Money Lover and Amicus Dual Shot.
    I would love to join this program to promote my Windows Phone apps and attract more users, to keep up and then overcome Android and iOS version of my app, also I want to listen to user and other developer to make my app better, learning something new.
    Big fan of WPC, thanks for bring this program ;)
    09-22-2014 09:23 PM
    Hello,

I am an indie developer at Tribe Games, I have been following WPCentral for a little under a year now, and saw a great opportunity to help share my work with the community here. I have created my first full released game recently on Windows Phone and Windows Store called Glitch in the System as an universal app.

I hope to be included in the program to help share what I know about creating games as well as learn from experienced developers. If you are at all interested you can check out my website to learn more about what I do and how I do it among other things. Thanks for the opportunity.
    09-22-2014 09:42 PM
    hello friends I am a college student i am not an expert developer but i have made ove half a dozen apps and I wanna make many more apps for this platform and i wann develop good apps by interacting with the experienced people. It would be great if i could be a part of this fantastic program and i wanna join this reputed site as well.
    09-22-2014 10:00 PM
    hello friends I am a college student i am not an expert developer but i have made ove half a dozen apps and I wanna make many more apps for this platform and i wann develop good apps by interacting with the experienced people. It would be great if i could be a part of this fantastic program and i wanna join this reputed site as well.
    09-22-2014 10:02 PM
    I'm a C# developer and all around computer geek. I would like to break into WP development and have begun watching Channel9 videos towards that end. I hope some of my app ideas are worth looking at. I would love to be part of this program and look forward to what's coming. Thanks for setting this up!
    09-22-2014 10:17 PM
    Hi,

My name is Karn and I make applications for Windows Phone! I'd love to join the WPCentral Developer program because it gives developers like myself a chance to approach problems that I may be having with a different point of view as a result of contributions from many other devs. I also feel that working exclusively with the WinRT 8.1 APIs granted me some knowledge that may be of use of other developers working on apps.

I'm currently working on a 3rd party client for Tumblr which is currently in beta (you can join it at wpbeta.me/sapphire-beta) and if you want more info on it and how it looks you can check out reddit.com/r/sapphire or take a look at the blog at sapphireapp.tumblr.com

Looking forward to an opportunity to be part of the program!
    Last edited by Karn Saheb; 09-22-2014 at 11:38 PM.
    09-22-2014 10:33 PM
    I am mostly a C/C++ developer with some C# knowledge. Currently I am trying to help other projects with bugs and ideas. I have a few ideas for some apps that are mostly related to OneDrive sharing.
    1. A way of adding/viewing comments on our OneDrive photos again
    2. Shared list that would have multiple views into it. Basically allow the person to setup multiple ways of organizing the same data for shopping, travel, etc...
    09-22-2014 10:45 PM
    By day I work at a B2B software company, making enterprise solutions. By night I put on mask and cape and go out into the city and make apps.

I have made several experimental apps, and rectracted most of them again. At present I have a small handful in each of Windows and Windows Phone stores. You can find my apps by searching for my secret superhero alias Skymind at Windows and Windows Phone stores. My most successful app is Shire Calendar (both platforms) on which I recieve frequent feedback, and where I am currently working on the next release.

Current Windows Phone apps:
    Shire Calendar - Get close to the hobbits by using their calendar system.
    CodePlex Search.- With this app you can browse the projects on CodePlex
    Om stoffer - A danish app about drugs, and where to get help.

Current Windows apps:
    Shire Calendar - Like the Windows Phone app.
    Sunset and Sunrise - Shows the time of sunset and sunrise.
    Doctor E - Simulates a conversation about any topic you choose.
    The One Ring RSS Reader - RSS reader for theonering.net.
    Peter Jackson Fan - Fan app about Peter Jackson.

I have far more ideas for both recreational and professional apps than I have time to make at night (wearing mask and cape). One day I hope to step out into the open and make apps by day, as myself. For that to happen society needs to change, or I need to get accepted into this program.

What I hope to get out of the program:

1. Sharing and discussing the ways I make apps with other developers.
    2. Help on how to better advertise my apps and get more users.
    3. Promotion of my apps on WPCentral, so they can generate a supporting income.

Looking forward to solving apps with you all.
    Skymind, hopeful app avenger.
    Last edited by Agurkefod; 09-23-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    lisa jester likes this.
    09-22-2014 11:21 PM
    Another new developer chiming in. I have not had any apps published but I am hoping to change that. I am a teacher for special needs students and would love to develop apps for special needs students.
    09-22-2014 11:22 PM
    Hi WPCentral,
    ​
    First and foremost, I'm still a beginner of the Windows Phone development, I got the developer account for the Windows Phone as well. However, I would like to be a part of the program. I wish that I can develop some windows phone apps so that everyone can enjoy my apps. Besides that, my final year project is coming soon, I've come out with some idea of the apps, and I will develop them soon for my final year project and will publish it into public. Therefore, I hope that I can improve my Windows Phone development skills to get myself and everyone better so that everyone could use my apps happily. Better still, I might could works and communicate very well in a group of all the developers, although I doesn't try to develop a group project, I hope that you can give me a try and I will try my best to handle it and get some of the experience of developing apps.

Warn Regards,
    JefferyLeo
    09-22-2014 11:22 PM
    Heya, y'all know me, join me please :)
    09-22-2014 11:24 PM
    Hello., i am glad to proud of windows phone user, i need to creat some advanced and useful app. its a great opportunity for me. finally i loved windows phone.
    09-23-2014 01:25 AM
    Hey, I'd like to join.
    I'm a hobby developer and I've made a few apps for WP. My best app so far is Move Watchlist, which you can find by searching on the Store

By being allowed to join I hope to pull from the collective knowlegde of the good people of the Windows Phone-community and hopefully contribute some myself too.
    09-23-2014 02:26 AM
    Hi,
    I am a developer and have 2 games in the store (and 2 more on the way). I have created Maths Blast ( an educational maths game for children aged 4-7. I created this as part of my final project at university. I have also created Quarterback - this was my first attempt at a windows phone game and one I am looking to improve in the next few months.

I am self taught with windows phone development and loving it. I always try to push Windows phone over other platforms and I am looking to improve my skills wherever necessary :)
    09-23-2014 02:31 AM
    Hi, I am new to developing app, had one basic app in store" Flashlight working on shaking library". So looking forward for featured my upcoming app with some other developer help.
    Thank you 😊
    09-23-2014 03:01 AM
    Hi. I'm pretty new at this. I currently have two apps in the Windows Phone store as well as one in the Windows store. My first app is a basic RSS feed for different tech news. My other app and also the one with more downloads is a build a PC guide with other resources. I have lots to learn still, and intend to learn as much as I can. I am full of ideas, and want help pursuing them in this growing WP market. I want to be a part of the huge step Microsoft has taken to bring Windows mobile devices where they are today. I am a huge Microsoft fan and will continue to pursue my interest in Microsoft Corp in any way possible and developing apps seems to be an amazing start.
    You can find my apps by searching my dev name Techman Apps
    Last edited by Matt Boehm; 09-23-2014 at 03:19 AM.
    09-23-2014 03:08 AM
    Hi. For now i have only one app (for greek store only), but i have plans for more.
    Super Anekdota (Super jokes)
    Super Anekdota free (Super jokes free)
    Theo_andravida likes this.
    09-23-2014 03:28 AM
    I'm a starting developer who firmly believes in the Windows Phone ecosystem and wants to contribute to it.
    WPCentral is my primary source of WP information, and as such I'd love to exchange dev knowledge in addition to the other WP news items.

Up till now I have 3 apps on the store:

Detached - Detached | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Detached gives its users the unique ability to automatically replace the backgrounds of images that were taken within the app.

Fanfie - Fanfie | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Fanfie is an app that allow you to tell a whole story in just one image. Whether you are in a football stadium, on a concert or at home watching the game. Share the moment, snap a selfie, visualise your surroundings and share it on Facebook, twitter, ... with a Fanfie.

Cover - Facebook edition - Cover - Facebook edition | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    'Cover - Facebook edition' allows you to create a unique Facebook profile. With its two modes you can generate original Facebook cover images which blend in with your profile image and create an integrated look.
    Theo_andravida likes this.
    09-23-2014 03:45 AM
    Hi! I am a Windows Phone developer for a year. Currently, my best app is GoMusic:

GoMusic - Windows Phone Store (US)

I would like to join the program because:
    • I love to learn from other developers
    • I would like to contribute to this community
    • I think my application will have a better chance to be more popular
    09-23-2014 05:07 AM
    hi,

I develop apps for windows phone since version 7.0, at the moment I switched my focus to creating universal apps.
    I have many apps and games in the store, my most recogniced app is Week View.

I am also running a blog at: All about apps | Copyright 2013-2014 by Hannes Biribauer

best regards,
    ​Hannes
    09-23-2014 05:30 AM
    I am a developer with a few apps in both Windows Phone Store and Windows Store. My most successful apps are Shopping List Simple (recently in Red Stripe Deals, localized into 14 languages, etc.), Pock8 (a Pocket client that made it into 10 Windows Phone apps for Design inspiration) and my current new app is TvTime. I am active on my programming blog (blog.kulman.sk) and helping devs on StackOverflow (6k+ rep, mostly Windows Phone).

I want get featured so more people get to know and use my apps. Also want to meet like minded devs, help starting devs to create apps if I can.
    09-23-2014 05:41 AM
    Hi,

My name is Fernando and I have just released the latest version of an app called
    "myTrip". It is a trip planner where you have access to more than 28.000 places in more than 230 countries. It has a neat user interface, where the information is showed in a very beautiful way. You can create a trip for your next vacations in a couple of minutes with a very easy to use drag & drop interface. The app promotes the discovery and exploration of new places, through maps and geo-location. The creation of a trip it's pretty simple:

1. Name your trip
    2. Select the countries and the places you are going to visit
    3. Create the itinerary dragging and dropping the places
    4. Your travel guide is instantly created, with translations from you language to those languages spoken in the countries you are going to

Features:

Explore your world
    β—‹ More than*28.000*places
    β—‹ Over 230 countries
    β—‹ Easy to use drag & drop user interface
    β—‹ Group and order information, know which are the best places to visit
    β—‹ Full phrase translations to the countries you are visiting
    β—‹ Discover what is near you*with geo-location
    Information is beautiful:
    β—‹ Astonishing timelines with contextual historical dates
    β—‹ Building height comparisons,
    β—‹ Artwork size comparers
    β—‹ Weather info
    β—‹ Amazing maps showing health, crime and other stats in*layers
    High quality data
    β—‹ All the*Unesco*places on the earth
    β—‹ Access to the*artworks*of the museums
    β—‹ YouTube HD videos
    β—‹ Real-time*webcams, discover what's happening
    Other features
    β—‹ Explore all this data in more than*32 languages
    β—‹ All the trips you create are synchronized across all your windows 8 devices.
    β—‹ Everything offline, the data travels with you, no matter lack of internet connection

Release Date: 15/01/2014
    Price: Free*
    Platform: Windows 8/ Windows 8.1

Teasing page. you will find a click&play section where you can test the app without downloading it:

goo.gl/lhpVZH

Press kit:

goo.gl/IPXqiQ

Store download link:

goo.gl/09CFIa

In case you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Fernando Urkijo
    09-23-2014 05:51 AM
    Hey everybody, i would like to join. Have made a couple of windows phone games and this program sounds like a perfect oppertunity to become part of a cool community :)
    09-23-2014 06:14 AM
    I'd love to join the program to support WP. I'm working with 2 friends, working on bringing unique games to the platform. We have one close to release, within a month, and a couple of other projects started.
    09-23-2014 06:41 AM
723 ... 910111213 ...