The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
06-08-2018 05:02 AM
723 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    This is awesome! I would love to become part of the developer program. I've only got one app (two versions):

MOZAYify
    MOZAYify FREE

I would like to join the program so that I could get some exposure to new users as well as having a great place to get/give help from other developers on how they are implementing their apps and solving common problems.

I'm currently developing a space shooter withe Unity engine, and I plan on releasing before the end of the year.
    09-24-2014 05:49 PM
    I would absolutely LOVE becoming part of the developer program. I'm very passionate about the Windows Phone platform. Recently, one of my apps, Wildlife Tracker won the most Innovative Application in MTN App of the Year Awards in South Africa.

I also have another application called Smart Budget which is a budgeting application that has a focus on simplicity and elegance, and so far has been receiving excellent reviews. I'm also readying an update which will be released soon that has a few user requested features.

I believe that in joining the program I could not only learn from other developers, but help them out as well and in turn helping the Windows Phone ecosystem grow and become a quality marketplace.
    09-25-2014 12:42 AM
    Hi, I am a developer for Windows Phone . I make game and app. I really want to find user for my best products. Sorry for my bad English.
    09-25-2014 03:04 AM
    Dear sir !
    Ccool media team also wanted to join , please add me in !
    Thanks so much !
    09-25-2014 03:35 AM
    Dear James, we would like to join your community.
    The reasons are
    firstly, to be honest, to get featuring for our great apps ;)
    Sword vs Sword ca2a0743-6657-4310-b8dc-eca196089248
    Dots out cb6b129c-6445-4316-82c1-2f119fb22131
    and Curling 3D cd92ab28-558d-471c-9093-d634f5bbe512

However we need better understanding from you and other developers how to create better apps and gamer experience.
    And last. It is perfect - to see here some decent staff and get more reliable info. Well done!
    Cheers:)
    Sergey from MaxNick LLC
    09-25-2014 05:40 AM
    Hi,

I Windows 8 apps developer here, released so far:
    - Spark - Campfire chat client which has been reviewed by WPCentral already - wpcentral.com/spark-gorgeous-campfire-client-windows-8
    - 9GAG app - apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/9gag-why-so-serious/00daa32d-2c38-4d5e-9494-191b17f69628
    - Memedroid - apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/memedroid/196c9eb0-ca53-4928-a618-8d5195e2a3f0

I've got few more apps on my roadmap as well as porting existing ones to Windows Phone :)

Cheers:)
    Tadeusz
    09-25-2014 06:08 AM
    I, together with my husband, have several apps on the Windows Phone Store. The most notable is our Surfy browser which gives you a fluid desktop like tabbed browsing experience. Apart from being intuitive and super simple to use it has some rather cool extras like allowing you to hear the web with our multilingual text-to-speech player. I would like to join because getting our app featured would help us a lot. It's a very competitive category.
    09-25-2014 07:00 AM
    Is this program open for organizations as well? I run a team of developers at Green Shield Canada, a not-for-profit provider of health care benefits in Canada and we are shortly releasing our first apps for Windows Phone and Windows Store. I have been in the Microsoft ecosystem since 1985 and would love to collaborate with other developers on the platform and learn how we can improve our apps and contribute to the community.
    09-25-2014 07:05 AM
    Hi, I'd like to join the developer program. I work mainly on a text editor for Windows 8.1 called "Simply Text," in the Windows Store: 0381d591-17da-4cbd-a0ac-b38847c65511

I hope to hear back about joining the Developer Program!

-Jeff
    09-25-2014 07:54 AM
    Hi there,
    I'd also like to join the program. I'm a student and my main app I developed for WP is 'Statistics':
    9258d85f-c288-45f5-acfc-1bb768eaae66

I think the program is a really great opportunity for developers to get in contact with other devs, and of course it would be awesome to get featured on the main site! :D

Alex
    09-25-2014 10:13 AM
    I'm an italian computer engineering student and Windows developer with few apps published on the store

www(dot)windowsphone(dot)com(slash)en-us/search?q=lorenzrox%20software

I've just released my last app, Wave Master, check it out
    www(dot)windowsphone(dot)com(slash)en-us/store/app/wave-master-8-1/e65b09d2-f6e6-4ff2-8471-7ccbefb0420a
    09-25-2014 12:34 PM
    Hello,

This is An from Ocean68 Studio. Our "Pig Jump!" game on Windows Phone 8 was reviewed by WPCentral recently.
    We'd love to join because we want to discuss with another developers and also find a chance to promote our future apps & games.

Thank you,
    An Dinh
    09-25-2014 12:47 PM
    I am looking to become a developer for Windows Phone and I am going to be working on apps for Android also, I already have contact with GoTenna about development and I would like to join the development program from WPCentral so I could easily get help with problems and assist others with any problems that they may have.
    09-25-2014 02:29 PM
    Hi,
    I would like to join to the program also. I am developer having an app and a game published on the global marketplace. I am looking forward to bring them to more people, providing more fun and knowledge. I also have ongoing projects and new ideas to work on.

ReDraw!
    is an addictive combination of memory and drawing games. Your task is to copy the shown image by drawing with your finger, but with a twist: the original image disappears when you tap the screen, or after a few seconds. ReDraw! is available in three languages: English, Chinese and Hungarian.

Elllo7
    is an English learning app providing 1300 (and counting) interviews available to read, listen and learn. There is also a vocabulary section for each interviews with audio comments. Also with translation, comprehension & vocabulary quiz and pronunciation test.

Please follow my work on my development site at Albert's site | Albert Takcs is living in Budapest and builds apps for Windows platform.

Thanks in advance,
    Albert Takcs
    09-25-2014 02:57 PM
    Hi,
    I would like to join so I can get help, and maybe do help someone with dev/ux - I'm both dev and ux.
    Currently I've only one app in store, and I'm looking to increase this number with other ideas for great apps.

Thanks.
    09-25-2014 03:17 PM
    Hi
    experienced developer with 30+ apps in the store - would love to be involved

Thanks
    09-25-2014 03:28 PM
    Hi, that's an awesome effort. I'm a former Nokia Developer Ambassador and I would love to continue to support the WP community. I have a lot of experience I'm happy to share.
    09-25-2014 11:01 PM
    I see a lot of start screen apps being featured. Mine is an original, never before done idea for a start screen app. I'd love to see it featured. Editors, if you are reading this, please check it out. It is called Translucent Apps. There are two threads about it in the forums. The main one is the "Translucent Tile app in the works" thread.
    09-25-2014 11:16 PM
    Lazyworm Apps team here,

Developers of Metrotube and Tweetro. Interested to see what this WPCentral Developer program has to offer!

Cheers
    09-26-2014 12:36 AM
    Hi Codefather here,
    Developer of Spark app - campfire chat client reviewed already on WPCentral as well as 9GAG for Windows (apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/9gag-why-so-serious/00daa32d-2c38-4d5e-9494-191b17f69628) and few other Windows Store apps.

Cheers
    09-26-2014 02:39 AM
    ​Hi I would love to be apart of the Windows Phone Central developer program!
    I have a few apps already in the store, one being RemindMi, a Reminder app (here)and am planning to release more (including some apps for services in Canada *hint *hint*)

It would be awesome to join this program to get a opportunity to interact with more awesome developers in the Windows Phone community, improve my own skills as developer and in the end just learn something new, 'meet' new people.

I do WPDev as a hobby so this is all done in free time, so like any other hobby WPDev I want get recognized for my work!

Thanks guys, stay awesome WPCentral!
    Last edited by waitthereimaWP; 09-26-2014 at 05:43 PM.
    09-26-2014 09:59 AM
    Hey there,

I would absolutely love to be part of the WPCentral Developer Program! I currently have a Universal app on the stores called "Anitro" which allows anime fans to track their libraries using the popular Hummingbird Service (though I have plans to enable more services in the future such as MAL). I have also just begun working on an RTS Game with the Universal App platform

Mainly I'd like to join so I can interact with other developers within the Windows community, but also to share my experiences and learn from others... though, I wouldn't say that it wouldn't be awesome if something I made could get featured on the site :)

Thanks in advance!
    09-26-2014 05:35 PM
    Hi. I am a college student looking to start developing apps in my free time. My first/current smartphone is a Windows Phone, and I don't expect that to change soon, so I will definitely be looking to develop for Windows Phone and Windows 8. The resources and exposure could really help me!
    09-26-2014 11:32 PM
    Hi there, I'd like to join the program as I am a second year A Level Computing Student from the UK, and I will be developing a WP8.1 app for my year project. I am thinking of some sort of educational app (perhaps maths) and I would be looking for discussions with other developers regarding the progression of my app. I also feel I could help other first time developers with queries 😄
    09-27-2014 08:13 AM
    I've recently published my first universal app, MS Notes Journal, and this looks like a great platform to support the Windows developer community and share thoughts/ideas with like-minded devs; that's why I want to join the program.
    09-27-2014 09:13 AM
723 ... 1213141516 ...