06-08-2018 05:02 AM
723 1234 ...
tools
    I am a WP dev.I have few apps in store too. I want to join this program to get to know the kind of apps users want and interact with other devs may be for collaboration too. I would also like to improve my skills and come up with better apps.
    Checkout my apps here Apps from Coderz | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)
    09-17-2014 12:23 AM
    I'm a dev who hasn't released an app. I've been a registered developer with Microsoft for three years. I've mostly made apps for private use, but am looking to publish a couple by years end. I'd love to be a part of the program and expand my knowledge. And help others in any way I can as well.
    09-17-2014 12:26 AM
    Hi there, I'm Q. I'm a software engineer by day, WPDev by night. I run a blog dedicated to improving third party WP app UX called Modernography. I develop custom controls and provide resources that allow devs to make their apps look as refined, professional, and Modern-UX-conformed as possible. I also spend a fair amount of time on the MSDN forums helping other devs solve UI problems and other odd gotchas they might encounter. I currently only have one published app but I work on many smaller projects for personal use. You can see my currently published app here. Being a veteran XAML dev, of course it's rated 5 stars :).

I mainly want to join to expand my networking with other WP, Windows, and C# developers. I also want to make myself available to help/solve development issues with other devs as well as provide critical and constructive feed back on UX and design choices so we can improve WP app experience.
    Awesome app and blog :) (y)
    Im_Q likes this.
    09-17-2014 12:31 AM
    I am New to Windows Phone App Development. I am learning to develop apps through MVA. I have some ideas which I'm willing to convert into an app for Windows Phones. I just want to be a part of this program as it may help me to be more productive through the discussions and communications with other developers.

Thanks
    09-17-2014 12:53 AM
    I am software developer developing desktop and web applications. I want to start developing mobile apps too. Thats why I want to join this program. Why Windows Phone? I am already familiar with the environment and developer tools and I love the Windows Phone OS for its innovative features and want to contribute to the platform's growth
    goodbar_dev likes this.
    09-17-2014 12:53 AM
    I'm already worked with web development and BI systems development, but I'm not "pro"... I'm still beginner developer, mainly in WP. I'm creating my first windows phone app and the reason that I'd like to join this is to share experiences, to contribute knowledge and help whenever I can
    09-17-2014 01:55 AM
    Hey guys, thanks for all participating. I've passed your details onto James so you should all be in the program very soon. There's currently no limit to the group so keep 'em coming!
    09-17-2014 02:15 AM
    I'm a games developer with over 2 years experience. I currently have 4 games:
    PlayMyPix | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - Turn any photo into music and a side scrolling shooter
    JewellCityP | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - A mix between tetris and sim city
    EscapePod | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - A race to the middle game
    LightsOut | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - Study the level, turn of the light and use your memory to get to the goal

I would love to be part of the developers program to help people like me achieve the recognition they deserve
    09-17-2014 02:32 AM
    I'm a developer with about 20 years of experience, and now I'm developing for the WP platform too. I'd like to join the WPCentral Developer Program as

1. I'm interested in discussing WP devices.
    2. From time to time, I need to discuss development questions.
    3. And I can use this program to promote my WP apps.

The first app I have already published is GoodAp Checklist (it is already in the App Spotlight section on this forum).
    09-17-2014 04:01 AM
    I'm a developer with an app that makes people fall asleep (not because it's boring I hope)

Neuro Sequencer Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Your app is brilliant!
    1101x10 likes this.
    09-17-2014 04:55 AM
    Hey i have a couple of apps on windows phone , u can find them by looking up 'winitapps'., do add me to this program
    09-17-2014 05:09 AM
    Hi,

We're three-men indie game development studio, and I'm the programmer in that team.
    I've been started mobile game development for 5 years, mostly are iOS and Android games, but I started develop WP game since this year.
    I've three WP games released on the store, the most recent one is called "Pudding Ville", is a 2048 based sliding game with different play mode, which has just been featured yesterday by Microsoft at some areas.
    I ask to join is because of the Benefit No.4, and also I think it would be fun :)
    09-17-2014 05:34 AM
    My name is Rishabh, I have over 16 apps in store at the moment. the most recent one is KitKat Launcher. I want to join the developer program as a i would like to meet other developer, contribute to the community and help windows phone grow.

link to KitKat Launcher
    www . windowsphone . com/s?appid=bfa60d3b-b2ab-47f8-ab69-e0a84ddfa8f3
    09-17-2014 05:41 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I am a WP and android developer (Published same app on both platform). My app is VLC Mobile Remote, it was featured on WPCentral once :)

I'd like to join this program to network with developers.
    wpgeek820 likes this.
    09-17-2014 05:52 AM
    Hi All, I am a starting developer, focusing on .NET, C#, JS, and web design. A have been learning win phone development for some time, ready to start developing my first apps.
    It would be great to meet other devs, get help and tips/tricks on this forum.
    As soon as my first app is out, i will surely let you all know :)

Thanks.
    09-17-2014 05:58 AM
    Hi,
    I am Richard George, a developer from India. I've published 4 apps for Windows Phone. My best one is PlayStation.Blog, which gives users ability to Read, Listen, Watch, Pin, Share, or Download the latest official PlayStation Blog Posts, Podcast, and Videos all in one place. My Newest app is TimeNoti, It's for WP8.1. I want to join because I believe only WP Central can give my apps the right platform to shine. If my apps get featured, then it will be a cherry on the cake.
    Theo_andravida likes this.
    09-17-2014 07:13 AM
    Hi guys

I'm an educated programmer who works with web development as my job and develop Windows Phone apps in my sparetime. Developing WP apps is my passion and my favorite platform for mobile development. I've worked with WP apps for about 2 years and have published quite some apps by now, both national (danish) and international apps, and apps covering many different categories and targeting many different users. I would love to join this program to improve my WP programming skills and to help make WP a better platform, with more quality apps :-)

My apps:
    Sgeresultater for "thom055e" | Windows Phone (Danmark)

I hope to be taken into consideration when you're choosing participants for the program.

Kind Regards
    Thomas Rasmussen
    09-17-2014 07:40 AM
    Hi,
    I am a software engineer specialized in .Net who loves video games development.
    I released a WP game a few days ago, Biomines, developed with Monogame and XAML.
    Since I started developping on Windows Phone three weeks ago, I think that some people could help me improve my skills.
    I have been working with the XNA Framework / Monogame for 3 years, so I could also help people who would like to make games with thoses technologies.

It would be a great opportunity for me to join this program, especially if my app gets featured.

Paul
    Attached Thumbnails qrcode.png  
    Theo_andravida likes this.
    09-17-2014 08:01 AM
    I would like to join simply because I would love to learn more about developing for Windows Phone, I am a newbie level developer that has the basics of C# down and have yet to finish a public app.

Also if you want to explode your developer program all you have to do is use a bomb silly :P Nah I kid.
    09-17-2014 08:53 AM
    Hi,
    I am a software engineer specialized in .Net who loves video games development.
    I released a WP game a few days ago, Biomines, developed with Monogame and XAML.
    Since I started developping on Windows Phone three weeks ago, I think that some people could help me improve my skills.
    I have been working with the XNA Framework / Monogame for 3 years, so I could also help people who would like to make games with thoses technologies.

It would be a great opportunity for me to join this program, especially if my app gets featured.

Paul
    09-17-2014 09:00 AM
    I am not quite sure if you include also regular developers but here we are - Alda Games. It would be fine to know other developers :-)

Martin from Alda Games.
    09-17-2014 09:14 AM
    I've been working on Windows Phone app development since before WP7 released - my first app, DeekFit Gym, was a launch app. Since then I've launched a number of apps, including DeekFit Gym Pro, DeekFit Sprint, Battery Widget, Chore Tracker, Tabata Stopwatch, Barbell Helper, and my personal favorite, Shamrock Shake Finder.

I'm interested in joining the developer community to engage with other Windows Phone developers, learn from what they've done, and help distribute my knowledge as well. Of course, the chance for extra promotion of my apps doesn't hurt!

My apps: Apps from DeekFit | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    09-17-2014 09:15 AM
    I am considering writing several Apps for Windows. I haven't programed since 1985 though... so the learning curve will be steep. My experience was with Cobal, Fortran, GWBasic... lol, yup I'm old.

I have several awesome App ideas, maybe I could partner with someone?
    Im_Q, Richi_Ric and wpgeek820 like this.
    09-17-2014 10:03 AM
    Hello,

I am from Switzerland, I develop on Windows Phone for 3 years.
    XNA was my favorite framework, but now I use Unity.

I made many games and apps :
    CastleRun
    GoKart : Kart Race with Multiplayer
    Bulkldozer Mania : Logic game
    VirusInfection1
    AlienAttack : Multiplayer FPS up to 8 players

And my last game :
    VirusInfection2 : Amazing FPS

I am working on a future Warcraft RTS game, the best RTS game on Mobile.
    09-17-2014 10:25 AM
    I'm a developer that would like to be a part of this program! I originally made a couple basic apps back when Windows Phone 7 first launched. I'd like to get back into developing now. Part of why I want to be a part of this is because I'd like to be able to have discussions with other Windows Phone devs. I remember originally when I'd get stuck, often times I wouldn't have much recourse because the usual places for help, like Stack Exchange, tend to focus on general dev questions. To have a place where there are other people dealing specifically with Windows Phone would be even better! Plus I'm sure I could learn a lot by just being exposed to that kind of environment as well.
    09-17-2014 11:07 AM
723 1234 ...