Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahoutsukai

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i'm a 20 year old computer engineering student, and i love coding, so i really want to be an app developer.
I don't have apps released yet, but I would love to join so i could learn something and maybe start working on some projects i have in mind!
I would like to start with Windows Phone because i love Microsoft products, and my current devices are a Lumia 625 and a Surface Pro 1, and I am not thinking about leaving the platform anytime soon.
Thank you!

78Bytes

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I am a professional developer that has worked across the majority of the .NET stack. I excel in UI development and I am passionate about making software that users find useful. I have 3 apps in the marketplace.

• Right Center Left - My first app, a simple app to roll dice for the game Left Center Right
  • Turtle Graphics - An attempt to bring the classic Apple game Logo Writer over to Windows Phone and play with XNA
  • EZ Budget - A simple budgeting app made to make it easy to project into the future how much money you will have based on your budget. I am actively working on this one to improve. I am also looking into porting it to a Universal App.

I would love to be able to have the opportunity for my apps to covered by Windows Phone Central and share my knowledge with other developers.

LaikaGlove

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'm LaikaGlove, creator of VoiceWake. My app was featured on the front page before, I just wanted to let wpcentral know the full version is currently 50% off ($0.99) as part of a myAppFree promotion this week.

Full version features include:
-Shutdown
-Restart
-Hibernate
-Sleep
-Scheduled Wake
-Location based Wake

Visit voicewakeapp.com for more details.

Other apps I've created:
-VoiceWake Lite
-GrooveGrid

I'd love to be featured on the front page again to get more exposure, as it's very difficult to gain any traction in the windows phone store without any help.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ZackTheNever

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
A little about me:

I am a developer of the Windows 8.1/10 and Windows Phone 8/8.1 platforms at the age of 16. I have been making apps since last year and have had a goal of helping the least favored but best mobile OS fill the gap. I make music based application and also side apps for religious basis. I put very much effort into my apps and try to get them reviewed and tested by anyone. I work on apps anytime I can.

My reason for wanting to join the dev program:

I would love to sign up to the Windows Central Dev Program to not only get my apps noticed and reviewed but to get testers and give everyone a better user experience based on feedback (pretty much like the Windows 10 Build). I would also like to have a good money start for a developing career for the Windows platforms. I would appreciate anything you guys do and I'm also a big fan!

Last edited:

loverusham

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I am Aman a Computer Engineering student developer. I am new to App development.I joined the dev center program to display my creativity and Interest also win Appreciation for my hardwork.
After working for long hours I finally made my masterpiece App. It's a Personalized Tech News App 'Techify' .With more than 75+ Top channels in General Tech, Xbox, Windowsphone and Microsoft+ Support forums I have tried to cover the entire Technical Aspect a WP user looks for. Techify does not use Rss as they update frequently and if user misses to check within a few days he misses a news he might have an interest in so Techify instead of Displaying short updates brings the entire mobile site in a presentable elegant way.
The Exciting Feature that makes Techify Unique is its Personalization and Social Sharing Features where users can instantly send their favorite news to Instapaper, Pocket or share Email,Sms,Nfc,Fb and other social media.
Users can Pin their favorite channels supported by transparent glossy tiles or they can Personalize their List and have their own Tech Source Page where they can have a collection from all the News Section. They can Pin the My Tech Source page itself for instant access of their favorite channels.

techavengers

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
We (me and my buddy) are first time App developers and we developed an app which was just not there on the Windows Phone store called "Reverse Image Search". It's completely free with no ads, hence there is no profit motive. It's just something we want to share with the world.

Gatusko

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm from Bolivia. Here there are not of a lot of peopple using windows phone. But I think it's awosome and here only teachs android. And said I don't want to be an android app dev. I want to be an Windows Phone dev. And This how I start my journey. I discovery channel9, MVA, Dreamspark. I was afraid of a lot of things if i will fail in this or Can i live being and app dev? I just suck it up and never give up. And know i just take another step for my dream. I just finished my app and I love it, and in the way for my second app. Thank you Microsoft.

Valereds

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, my name is Valerio and I'm from Italy. I'm a 27 years old computer science student and started to develop app since 1 year. At the beginning made some easy and fun app soundboard just to approach to WP/Windows world. Now I started to make more complex apps and developed ImOverHERE, that is my app most appreciated globally (it was also featured by AppDeals few weeks ago)
I really would join you WP Developer Program. So fashinated by your community, I'm sure it will be a great opportunity for me to grow up and maybe to see my current (and future) apps spotlighted by you.
I've big plans for future, always in search of the next "killer" app.
(My id on the store is Valereds)
Thank you so much, waiting (and hoping) for an answer.
Best regards

Vaipa

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I'm one of the developers behind Strike Wing: Raptor Rising, which is a space combat game that we've just released on Windows Phone (having released previously on iOS, Android and OUYA). We're keeping the release on the down-low for a bit until we start our marketing campaign, but feel free to check the game out. As a team, we're industry veterans coming all the way back (development-wise) from the early PC days of the 90s. At the moment our genre of choice is space combat for mobile, but we have plans to expand into other genres :)

The link for the game is www windowsphone com/en-us/store/app/strike-wing-raptor-rising/05463f3e-81c4-4674-a92d-f313b4b7e0ce . Everything is built using our own custom engine which can be easily deployed across multiple platforms ALMOST at the drop of a hat (we're not Unity yet, though :) ) .

Why join the WPCentral Dev program? Because we love game development (it's pretty much everything that the team members did for at least 15 years) and we can contribute a great deal to the community. The 2nd reason , obviously is that WindowsCentral is pretty much the hub for everything Windows Phone.

Thank you for creating this community.

Mu7amed Ghzawi

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
i'm an old WP developer .. i have more than 10 apps in Windows Phone store .
Here is my publisher Id MMG

i want to join because it's hard to find the usere for my apps and i think you'll help me :smile:

Leonardo C

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm a student and I've written a few apps for both Windows Phone and Windows.

My last app was a notepad calculator , an intelligent text editor that extracts mathematics from normal text. It includes Cortana support and syntax highlighting.

I've also done an app that helps you manage your habits , an app that helps you read much faster and one that makes simple charts.

nhutquang97

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm a WinJS Windows and Windows Phone developer.
Recently, I have published an app named 5translate: windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/5translate/37bbf181-47ed-4efe-b511-c3a52d5502f7
I'd love to join the Windows Central Developer Program to have chance to discuss with other developers and promote my apps.

mhadialathas

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm from Madina Technologies and we have made Momento/Momento+, a Photography App with Overlay Mask based on people Moments and currently we have more than 1.3 Million Users.

And We really wanti to Join WPCentral Developer Program, to make our app better in knowledge and visibility to users. I hope we will make collaboration in the future.

Thanks! :smile:

Saeedo Sefrini

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I've got a couple of apps on the WP store, my most famous are Salik (targeted at citizens of the UAE), and Voice Settings (Which allowed users of WP8.0 to access multiple settings using Tell me). Right now, I have a new app called Clip board that allows users to copy links, and text using the share contract, in addition to giving devs building apps using WinRT APIs the ability to access the clipboard by calling a specific URI. I believe joining the program would be the perfect chance to advertise my apps, especially the Clip board.

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm a newbie developer in absolute love with WP/Win8/Win10. Rudy Hyun is an absolute inspiration and I would love to have the support afforded by this site. Don't think ill do development professionally, but anything I can learn to further better the Windows platforms ill take.

JunIzNumbah1

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm 17 and I have a burning passion for technology.not only that is that I love windows phone and would love to be a developer and make apps for windows phone.

VinceGio

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Looking to join the dev group.
Why you may ask... Well to start off who I am.. My name is Vincent, I live in Sweden and am 17 in a month. The reason I'd like to join the group is so I can dig deeper in the Windows Development, I have only been developing small apps on WPF and WinForms but am ready to go to WindowsPhone.
I am currently developing a first app for the store and am looking for a little help, hoping to find it here!

-Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234