The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
05-17-2018 10:26 AM
722 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Hello!

I'm a developer who wants to make life easier. I love Windows and aspire to do better and more interesting this OS. When I didn't find good and user friendly alarm app, stopwatch and other time app I created my own: YourTime. Yesterday I released update. Also I have a few unreleased app and games.

Thank you for the opportunity!
    02-11-2015 04:37 AM
    Hi, I along with my friend is a little team. I conceptualize and design the apps (no idea what programming is!) and my friend get the concepts to realities. We already have a few apps on the store. We want to make it to the next level by concentrating on the area where WP is lacking (read it as local content for the SE Asian market). Giving and getting help and sharing the knowledge acquired is important in this field and that is why we are here to do our bit.
    02-11-2015 07:44 AM
    I am the lead (most of the time the only) developer at Beautiful Mind Games. We've been active supporters of the platform since it was launched in 2010, having published 15 original and tastefully crafted logic games for Windows Phone. Would love to be part of this program. Thank you.
    02-13-2015 02:25 PM
    Don't know if this is still active, but here it goes.

I have just joined the developer program and released my first App UX Buddy a reader app which aggregates news, articles and resources from the world of front end development. I would love to be a part of the developer program here because I am having a tough time finding users and getting featured on Windows Central would definitely help.
    02-15-2015 07:46 AM
    HI James,
    I am not a developer, and so not confined to the limitations developers suffer when creating apps, I am however, a very keen Beta tester, having been part of the original windows 8 beta program, I would love the opportunity to beta test any and all that is being offered, if you suggest it, I will test it.
    Thank you in advance.
    Robin Raybould
    02-15-2015 05:45 PM
    Want be a part of programm, may be i can found some new friends
    02-20-2015 01:42 PM
    @All - looping back to add new members to the program. Those that have applied recently... keep your eyes open for a PM from me! Thanks!
    02-20-2015 03:04 PM
    Hi!

A couple of days ago I received my first Windows Phone and so far I am loving it. I am, however, missing some functionality and I would like to add these myself. I am currently working through a tutorial to get up to speed with Windows Phone app development and a community like the Developer program would be a great spot to ask my questions and learn from some of the best! Would love to be able to be helped with some stuff and too help other. Hopefully you will consider me the next addition of the Developer program.
    02-21-2015 06:43 AM
    I'm not a dev .. But I love technology and electronics.. I would like to learn developing from experts so I hope I get accepted :)
    02-21-2015 06:52 AM
    Hey! I'd like to join because I plan to make a Facebook client that isn't a link. I've never developed a Windows Phone app, but plan to soon!! I've learned how to develop apps and plan to publish them as soon as I get a license
    02-21-2015 08:47 PM
    Hi, I've recently written my first universal app, which I think other developers would find really useful (it's basically a browser for github). I'd like to become a member so that more people can find my app, and hopefully (very slightly) improve the windows phone ecosystem :).
    02-24-2015 10:35 AM
    New applications being reviewed. Check your PM's shortly!
    02-24-2015 01:03 PM
    Hi,
    I am a Developer from Germany and have many apps and games for Windows phone online.
    How can I join our developer program?
    02-24-2015 04:09 PM
    Hi

I'm a part-time developper from France. I've already released 4 apps into the Windows Phone store
    • Calc2Go
    • Convert2Go

And my very last one : CastCenter

2 reasons why I would like to join your developer program
    1) Learn more about WP development, and mostly share my knowledge and help other developers the best way I can
    2) Grab some global exposure for my apps, and of course if my apps get promoted, it won't hurt
    02-25-2015 09:37 AM
    I'm a developer, I released a simple BMI BMR calculator called Ultimate Heath Calculator. I'm currently working on 2 new projects that I hope to launch in March.
    02-25-2015 10:01 AM
    Hi there!

I'm a one man developer and I have just released Bug World, a 2.5D adventure platformer for Windows Phone. Ultimately, I want to bring high quality, full video games to the windows phone and give the platform some real standout apps! I'd like to become a member so more people can become aware of my app (and all my future apps) and so I can become aware of all the great apps people are making on here.

Thanks for reading :)
    02-27-2015 09:03 AM
    I want to join the program, because I love developping, and am interested in the community and the potential publicity. What I love in developping isn't the C# part, but more the XAML, using tons of animations, designing nice modern icons on Photoshop, and just having a nice looking application. To say the truth, I'm pretty bad at the c# part.

Here are my finished Apps (2 for the moment, one of them might not show for everyone yet): http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/st...d=PWDiv%20Apps
    Here is the App I developped for the Mojio contest (I didn't win, but I did arrive in the top 10, out of 850, I can show proof if necessary):

I have various other projects hanging around, but I'm not really working on them right now...
    Last edited by KarmaEcrivain94; 03-05-2015 at 10:48 AM.
    02-27-2015 05:20 PM
    I would like to join program as I have been designing apps for corporates for more than 3 years. My works involved mostly on user specs and UI designs and development was done by the programming team. Now I am starting to develop my own apps.

I would like to interact with other developers for guidance and advise. Thank you
    02-27-2015 06:12 PM
    Hello James,

First of all let me introduce our team. We are two of us: Aniko Simon & Henrik Barna, the good2create team. We are hobby Windows & Windows Phone app developers. We are spending all of our free time to improve ourselves and our apps. We have expert level on the dev center benefits program and our aim is to take part of more developer programs so we would be happy if we could join the WindowsCentral Developer Program. One of our apps - Live Lock Themes - has more than 300K downloads with more than 8K ratings (4.4 average).
    We have sent emails many times asking reviews on WindowsCentral without any success. We hope the developer program help us and other developers in this field as well.
    Our apps:
    KeepIn Calendar: KeepIn Calendar | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Live Lock Themes: Live Lock Themes | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Rune Reading: Rune Reading | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

If you need any further information about us please contact us.

Many thanks in advance,

Aniko & Henrik
    good2create Team
    03-01-2015 12:18 PM
    Hi,

I'm a new Windows Phone developer and I have recently released my first app - "Pinmore for OneNote". It's a companion app for OneNote, which provides the ability to pin tiles for sections and notebooks, (OneNote just allows you to pin pages). It also provides transparent tiles and allows you to create notebooks and sections on your phone, which is also missing from the OneNote app.

I think this would be useful for a lot of people, but getting people to hear about the app is probably the hardest part! Hopefully the Windows Central developer program might be able to help with that
    Last edited by stuartbritt; 03-04-2015 at 07:17 AM.
    03-01-2015 12:30 PM
    Hello my name is Jake and I'm almost completed with my first app for Windows Phone. It's a Translator for the Microsoft Band. I'd like to join so I can gain some publicity about my app after it's released and learn/give information about developing. Thank you!
    03-02-2015 03:56 PM
    I'm a developer and I have released a couple of apps. The latest is "My Purchases (Powered By Slice)", the thread is here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/app...red-slice.html

I'm a huge fan of Windows Central and I use the app on my Lumia 1520 and on my Windows 8.1 devices - Windows Central and Hacker News are pretty much guaranteed to be checked out daily. :)

That's the reason I'm applying, although I'm a good developer my marketing and sales resources are not that great - it would be amazing if "My Purchases (Powered By Slice)" was featured in your front page.

Thanks for considering it and for building such an amazing site and forum for the community!
    03-02-2015 10:41 PM
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask. But, I'd like to learn to develop apps for Windows Phone. Any websites that can teach me?
    03-03-2015 04:25 AM
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask. But, I'd like to learn to develop apps for Windows Phone. Any websites that can teach me?

Microsoft Virtual Academy is a great site especially for Windows Phone development and I personally used learnvisualstudio.net when I was learning, although that costs it's entirely worth every penny
    03-03-2015 04:29 AM
    Hi, I'm a developer, and founder of Feed Studios. I'm looking to join the developer program, so I can learn from professionals and get my apps noticed! Here's my first app: Rebel IT app for Windows in the Windows Store
    03-05-2015 02:18 PM
722 ... 2021222324 ...