02-04-2018 08:09 AM
721 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I'm the developer of Flight Factory which has been featured on the site a few times :-)
    Goran Efremov likes this.
    09-22-2014 12:19 PM
    Hi, I'm 15 years old and I followed the "Windows Phone 8 Development for Absolute Beginners" course on MVA. I'm busy building my first app now. I like to become part of the program to learn new things and to get help when I struggle. (And, of course, it would be nice when some people know about my app when it's finished.)
    09-22-2014 12:22 PM
    I am a software developer working in Brazil for around 9 years. In fact, I have been worked in .NET plataform in the kind of desktop apps (winforms and WPF) and also with Web frameworks (Asp.NET and Silverlight). But since in the Windows Phone was launched, that I was really put all my effort to spend my time learning this unique and awesome plataform as a developer and as customer as well.
    My apps:
    * SimpleCheck
    * BloodType
    * VitaminD
    * SimpleScanner
    * TimeSheet

I am joining therefore I bielieve this is a great opportunity to learn and also to help someone in this awesome O.S.

Thanks guys!
    09-22-2014 12:25 PM
    Hello,

I'm french developer and I need help to promote my app 4shot
    It is the first photobooth on Windows Phone, actually have more than 45000 downloads but need more and more ! Show me that Windows Phone is in that Place ! Targeting 1M download, and I'm sure WPCentral can help a lot !

Thanks,
    Guillaume
    Goran Efremov and mobiton like this.
    09-22-2014 12:26 PM
    I definitely want to thank WPCentral for this program. I think it's a great idea to get more developers interested and involved in the community.

I'm the developer of several public Windows Phone apps in addition to working on Windows RT and desktop projects.

I currently have 4 Windows Phone apps in the store.

I have 3 LCARS-style apps inspired by Star Trek:
    LCARS Interface
    LCARS Simulator (Game)
    LCARS Personnel

And my first Windows RT app, which I created just to get familiar with the framework, and ported recently to Windows Phone 8.1:

Rename It! Pro

I think the Windows platform is the best one for developers, and once there is more interest in Windows Phone itself, the apps that will be created by skilled developers can be the best available on any mobile device.
    09-22-2014 12:27 PM
    Hello, I am a Windows and Widows Phone developer and I have apps in both stores. Since I can't post links yet, I will provide the names of my applications. Informed American available on both Windows and Windows Phone and Election Essential available for Windows Phone and will be available for Windows in the next few weeks.
    My applications are free, free of ads, high quality, very useful and exclusive to Windows.

Thanks,
    Hassan
    09-22-2014 12:27 PM
    I am an app developer from the Philippines. When I was still active as a Microsoft Student Partner, I go around different universities to talk about Windows Phone and has done workshops as well on app development. I have 20 apps in the Windows Phone Store.

My top performing app is the Philippine Constitution, which is the #1 paid government + politics app in most countries. Other apps, like Weather More Fun and maypasokba, and Let's Play... Lotto, are top rated as well in their respective categories in the Philippine Windows Phone Store.

Why do I want to join the program?
    1) I admit that UX is not my forte, so I would like to pick ideas from other developers. Designing takes up most of my time in app development.
    2) I am relatively new to publishing paid apps, and would like to know some tips on how to get more downloads.
    3) I believe that two of my apps, #RedStripeDeals and #UniversalApps, will be useful for some Windows Phone users. Hopefully I get some help here in WPCentral so that more people will get more savings from app purchases.
    09-22-2014 12:29 PM
    Hi I have thrown myself into the deep end and developed a few apps that let people run fun or fund raising race nights. I have also done one for a local community centre to promote their room hire. I am really excited about making apps and although I only launched my first windows phone/windows apps a few months ago I am excited to delve deeper and use more of the functional parts of app design that make people go "how cool is that!"

My apps are listed under PJB Design. Thanks
    09-22-2014 12:30 PM
    Hi everybody, I'd like to join to this too. I'm not absolutely new to programming, but for Windows Phone. Usually I'm at the Java-world, so it's probably not too difficult, as there a lot of similarities with C#

Would be awesome if I could find some help here with my project: a nice epub reader, as there are not too many good ones out there. I already made a little app, but it's actually just a WebView with some buttons xD

Thanks a lot for this Developer Program!
    09-22-2014 12:31 PM
    Hi everyone!

My name is Bruno Coelho and my publisher name is Metro Solutions PT.

I make apps for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1, although I confess I prefer Windows 8.1 because of what I can accomplish with the extra space I have.

I consider my best apps to be Flickrology and Linked for Windows 8.1, the first one being the most complete Flickr client for Windows 8.1 and the second one of the few real native LinkedIn clients around for Windows 8.1. You have already reviewed Flickrology in March'14 but a refresh is long overdue (), since it has evolved so much. I have Flickrology for Windows Phone 8.0 too but I have unfortunately ceased to support it to focus on Windows 8.1 development.

I also have two universal apps (both for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1) which represent my attempt in entering the game market: Musiquest and Moviquest, which are trivia games for the subjects you can just guess.

Here are the links:

Windows
    apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/flickrology/cc426ec8-6d4a-4d86-837b-fda433e3237c
    apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/linked/39fbfdcf-f4b9-4cf5-acad-502e6c7e3606
    apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/musiquest/7cedafe6-f036-4979-afa2-6bc924280cad
    apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/moviquest/df7b03cc-f3eb-4f3a-9dd2-676679ad8d1b

Windows Phone
    appid=36a0837a-0db9-41b5-83f3-1f03cb4a37ed
    appid=63ed12a7-76cf-4625-81cb-210770fc99cf
    appid=e8e12f83-fa9a-43bd-b177-ab9f555f5ec4

Flickrology:
    screenshot.268531.100000.jpg

Linked:
    screenshot.319187.100000.jpg

Musiquest:
    ef5cca30-23d0-4cb0-ba77-561b2f8929a1.png

Moviquest:
    06675ea8-e7da-4f38-af97-0bbb848106b7.png

All my apps have Facebook pages and I publish the most important updates in my Twitter (at metrosolutions8).

I believe that you should choose me not for anything I have said before but rather for this:

- I breathe Microsoft (and I am criticized about it pretty much everyday)
    - I breathe Windows and Windows Phone
    - I breathe WPCentral (for almost three years now when I first had my HTC Titan!)
    - I believe that I am a fine developer and my apps are good, but I feed that I fail at marketing them properly (when you reviewed Flickrology my app had the bests stats ever)
    - I am greatly motivated to continue making more and better apps for both platforms

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails screenshot.268532.100000.jpg  
    Last edited by TheMasterPT; 09-22-2014 at 04:01 PM. Reason: I saw many developers putting images of their apps...
    09-22-2014 12:33 PM
    Hi my name is Jason and I am the product manager for Spotlight. Spotlight was born from your own forum and has actively featured apps from your forum ever since . Every week my team searches the store for quality apps and promotes them to our users. In doing so we hope to empower and support small and independent dev's, as well prove to Windows Phone users that the platform has genuine quality.

I believe that joining your program can only be a good thing in raising the awareness of Spotlight and by extension all of the quality work carried out by the independent dev's that we strive to promote.Since launching in July we are now on our third iteration, and currently we are now working on a universal app.

Store Link
    spotlight | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Goran Efremov likes this.
    09-22-2014 12:33 PM
    I'm the developer of multiple apps for both Windows Phone and Windows. For the Netherlands I developed the popular OV-chipkaart (card for all public transport in the Netherlands) app. Internationally my app News Live Tiles (windowsphone.com/s?appid=cb079a04-9c05-4679-a1da-46faac39beb1) is doing well and has received very positive feedback (e.g., 'Ms just needs to buy this and make it a bundled utility'). With the app you can easily create a live tile (auto-update, pictures, etc.) for your favorite news sites. Many news apps lack this possibility, but it makes your start screen much nicer!

I'd like to join the program since I find it hard to promote such apps: according to the reviews I suppose many users would find this app useful, but it is hard to make other users aware of this app. Besides that I'd like to help other developers with their issues, and of course other can help solve my issues :)
    09-22-2014 12:34 PM
    Hi,

Indie developer here. Started learning game developing about 5 months ago and I'm already hooked.

Currently developing two major titles using Unity Engine, (and Blender).

1. An infinite sidescroller + platformer:
    A combination of retro style music with fluid controls and beautiful artwork.

2. A survival FPS game:
    A 3D first person survival + horror game. Eerie environment and fun gameplay.

A cool Pong game is also in early development.

Both games (except Pong) exclusively for Windows Phone. WP fanboy. I'd be so happy to join the dev program. :)
    09-22-2014 12:37 PM
    I have 9 simple apps and helped 5 people to become WP developer. Need some motivation to do more. Any help is appreciated.

Search results for "geg tech" | Windows Phone (United States)
    09-22-2014 12:37 PM
    Hi,
    I am a developer with 5 apps published so far (publisher Semos D.o.o Skopje).

In the last 2 years I managed to convince my managers to invest effort and time in developing WP apps so now we are working on 4 more apps of which one is almost ready for publishing. It's an app for creating CVs with one significant difference from the similar apps on the market and I would appreciate any help I could get to promote the app.

Thanks and hope to hear from you ;)
    09-22-2014 12:39 PM
    I have been developing for WP from day one, actually I started before WP7 was released so I guess that means it was prior to day one.

I have a number of apps in the app store, my most successfully being AlphaDrops.

I haven't released a new app in over a year but currently very close to coming out with a new one with a plan to start a couple others in the next few months.

As a Windows Phone Developer, we need all the help we can get. This program is an awesome way to help support the WP developers and I would love to be a part of it.

Thanks.

RWalrond
    09-22-2014 12:41 PM
    Hi, I am a full time Windows Platform app developer and my apps can be found at: Apps by KunRuch Creations
    My apps have a total of about 2.5 million downloads worldwide on just Windows Phone platform and are also among one the best rated social category apps in US as well as other countries. I also blog about my experience and share development stats on my Personal blog.

I also blog about app development at Super Dev Resources and share useful app development resources.

Oh, and did I mention, I was also part of development team of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Onenote for Windows Phone while I was at Microsoft. :)

Hope to be a part of this development community to share as well as learn new things.
    09-22-2014 12:44 PM
    Iam a huge fan of Microsoft........My life ambition is to do job which stephen elop handling now :) i dont know how to build Windows app :( ......infact i dont have windows phone...my daily drive is S3 from 3yrs planning to use same for another 2yrs because i think windows phone will be well developed after 2yrs at app space...

I shifted all my gmail social networking to hotmail and banks to outlook.....i cant describe how much crazy iam about microsoft..iam a daily visiter of this site...i read max articles written..

i used to have a idea about merging to one single kernel,single architecture for Windows,WP,Windows RT(tablet),Xbox..i used to discuss same to my friends..microsoft have a good chance implementing untill Build 2014 where they announced unified support...i was shocked,i thought it would take 5yrs for microsoft to reach unified.

anways conclusion i want to make app for windows phone..As iam alot busy preparing for competitive exam(gate)..i would be hard to make apps on regular basis........so i think if i join here you guys educate me how to build apps :).........Yes iam newbie...

i have a good knowledge in C,Data structures,learning Algorithm :)
    09-22-2014 12:45 PM
    Count me in please. I am not totally new to programming but absolutely new to professional development. My graduation was in computer science but then changed the field. Now looking to get back into programming for Windows Phone and these days learning C# for this purpose. I haven't published any app yet but looking to develop sometime in the future. I would definitely need help from the peers to get me started for this professional development.

Thanks WP Central for this initiative and providing us with a solid platform to share the experience and knowledge.
    09-22-2014 12:46 PM
    Hi, I'm a Windows Phone developer from France.

I work on Tubecast : my Youtube third-app with cast feature and many more...

I'd like to join the Program for different points :
    - Talk with other people about the project and create links
    - Improve The Tubecast visibility

I ve done several other apps, like Poppy Kart or Best Guitar Lessons.

Thank you for this perfect idea WPC :).
    All the best.
    09-22-2014 12:46 PM
    Its seem a great program.
    I am an Windows developer and now actively working on developing WP (Nokia Map based applications). It would be a great chance to meet other developers working on WP and share the views and trend. A forum is a great way of getting help and helping other people.
    Looking forward to be a part of it.

Regards,

Altaf
    09-22-2014 12:50 PM
    Hi
    I'd like to join in to help and get help.
    I already have some apps and I hope this way I can get a little more engaged into WP development.
    These are my current wp apps:
    -RightHere
    -GlanceData
    -LockScreen Wallpapers
    -FollowTag
    I'd like to join. I write code professionally, but I've started on some WP apps on the side. I'm about halfway finished with an Azure management app, and would love testers in the future.
    Hi there, I'm a Windows Phone developer and aspiring Windows 8 developer, having tried out a few things, but only 1 app made it to the store: Techorama (windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/techorama/cdeba835-568a-4227-a2e4-8e98279a83cd). I would like to be part of this program, mainly because of the forums. WPCentral has the best Windows Phone forum around, so that could make their dev forum one of the best as well... And sharing knowledge with developers around the world, yes please
    09-22-2014 12:57 PM
    Hello there, I'm Rolando. I would love to be part of this program.

Well, I've already published some windows phone apps, the most downloaded are Lockscreener! and Pokefondos XY, hope you can check them.

Greetings from Peru, have a nice day!
    09-22-2014 12:57 PM
721 ... 56789 ...