Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosaj_j

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi my name is Jason and I am the product manager for Spotlight. Spotlight was born from your own forum and has actively featured apps from your forum ever since . Every week my team searches the store for quality apps and promotes them to our users. In doing so we hope to empower and support small and independent dev's, as well prove to Windows Phone users that the platform has genuine quality.

I believe that joining your program can only be a good thing in raising the awareness of Spotlight and by extension all of the quality work carried out by the independent dev's that we strive to promote.Since launching in July we are now on our third iteration, and currently we are now working on a universal app.

Store Link
spotlight | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

KoenNL

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm the developer of multiple apps for both Windows Phone and Windows. For the Netherlands I developed the popular OV-chipkaart (card for all public transport in the Netherlands) app. Internationally my app News Live Tiles (windowsphone.com/s?appid=cb079a04-9c05-4679-a1da-46faac39beb1) is doing well and has received very positive feedback (e.g., 'Ms just needs to buy this and make it a bundled utility'). With the app you can easily create a live tile (auto-update, pictures, etc.) for your favorite news sites. Many news apps lack this possibility, but it makes your start screen much nicer!

I'd like to join the program since I find it hard to promote such apps: according to the reviews I suppose many users would find this app useful, but it is hard to make other users aware of this app. Besides that I'd like to help other developers with their issues, and of course other can help solve my issues :)

Harshit Dubey1

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Indie developer here. Started learning game developing about 5 months ago and I'm already hooked.

Currently developing two major titles using Unity Engine, (and Blender).

1. An infinite sidescroller + platformer:
A combination of retro style music with fluid controls and beautiful artwork.

2. A survival FPS game:
A 3D first person survival + horror game. Eerie environment and fun gameplay.

A cool Pong game is also in early development.

Both games (except Pong) exclusively for Windows Phone. WP ******. I'd be so happy to join the dev program. :)

Goran Efremov

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I am a developer with 5 apps published so far (publisher Semos D.o.o Skopje).

In the last 2 years I managed to convince my managers to invest effort and time in developing WP apps so now we are working on 4 more apps of which one is almost ready for publishing. It's an app for creating CVs with one significant difference from the similar apps on the market and I would appreciate any help I could get to promote the app.

Thanks and hope to hear from you ;)

rwalrond

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been developing for WP from day one, actually I started before WP7 was released so I guess that means it was prior to day one.

I have a number of apps in the app store, my most successfully being AlphaDrops.

I haven't released a new app in over a year but currently very close to coming out with a new one with a plan to start a couple others in the next few months.

As a Windows Phone Developer, we need all the help we can get. This program is an awesome way to help support the WP developers and I would love to be a part of it.

Thanks.

RWalrond

kanishkkunal

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am a full time Windows Platform app developer and my apps can be found at: Apps by KunRuch Creations
My apps have a total of about 2.5 million downloads worldwide on just Windows Phone platform and are also among one the best rated social category apps in US as well as other countries. I also blog about my experience and share development stats on my Personal blog.

I also blog about app development at Super Dev Resources and share useful app development resources.

Oh, and did I mention, I was also part of development team of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Onenote for Windows Phone while I was at Microsoft. :)

Hope to be a part of this development community to share as well as learn new things.

gourav mopidevi

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Iam a huge fan of Microsoft........My life ambition is to do job which stephen elop handling now :) i dont know how to build Windows app :( ......infact i dont have windows phone...my daily drive is S3 from 3yrs planning to use same for another 2yrs because i think windows phone will be well developed after 2yrs at app space...

I shifted all my gmail social networking to hotmail and banks to outlook.....i cant describe how much crazy iam about microsoft..iam a daily visiter of this site...i read max articles written..

i used to have a idea about merging to one single kernel,single architecture for Windows,WP,Windows RT(tablet),Xbox..i used to discuss same to my friends..microsoft have a good chance implementing untill Build 2014 where they announced unified support...i was shocked,i thought it would take 5yrs for microsoft to reach unified.

anways conclusion i want to make app for windows phone..As iam alot busy preparing for competitive exam(gate)..i would be hard to make apps on regular basis........so i think if i join here you guys educate me how to build apps :).........Yes iam newbie...

i have a good knowledge in C,Data structures,learning Algorithm :)

MrA2Z

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Count me in please. I am not totally new to programming but absolutely new to professional development. My graduation was in computer science but then changed the field. Now looking to get back into programming for Windows Phone and these days learning C# for this purpose. I haven't published any app yet but looking to develop sometime in the future. I would definitely need help from the peers to get me started for this professional development.

Thanks WP Central for this initiative and providing us with a solid platform to share the experience and knowledge.

Poppyto

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm a Windows Phone developer from France.

I work on Tubecast : my Youtube third-app with cast feature and many more...

I'd like to join the Program for different points :
- Talk with other people about the project and create links
- Improve The Tubecast visibility

I ve done several other apps, like Poppy Kart or Best Guitar Lessons.

Thank you for this perfect idea WPC :).
All the best.

altaf_sust_82

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Its seem a great program.
I am an Windows developer and now actively working on developing WP (Nokia Map based applications). It would be a great chance to meet other developers working on WP and share the views and trend. A forum is a great way of getting help and helping other people.
Looking forward to be a part of it.

Regards,

Altaf

LSDigital

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I'd like to join in to help and get help.
I already have some apps and I hope this way I can get a little more engaged into WP development.
These are my current wp apps:
-RightHere
-GlanceData
-LockScreen Wallpapers
-FollowTag

jdandison

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to join. I write code professionally, but I've started on some WP apps on the side. I'm about halfway finished with an Azure management app, and would love testers in the future.

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, I'm a Windows Phone developer and aspiring Windows 8 developer, having tried out a few things, but only 1 app made it to the store: Techorama (windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/techorama/cdeba835-568a-4227-a2e4-8e98279a83cd). I would like to be part of this program, mainly because of the forums. WPCentral has the best Windows Phone forum around, so that could make their dev forum one of the best as well... And sharing knowledge with developers around the world, yes please :excited:

Rolando2411

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello there, I'm Rolando. I would love to be part of this program.

Well, I've already published some windows phone apps, the most downloaded are Lockscreener! and Pokefondos XY, hope you can check them.

Greetings from Peru, have a nice day!

Interactive_Project

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody, i am Francesco Palumbo from Interactive Project. We are an italian developer company and we have already published a game (OverVolt:crazy slot cars) on Windows Phone Store. This game has been funded and selected by the program AppCampus. We had a great experience on Windows Phone Store and we would like to join this program to share our know-how with other developers and get help and suggestions.
thanks
Francesco

AgileHobo

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm a part-time Windows Phone developer and my app is Weather Tag - The best weather photo app for Windows Phone. I tend to be a full-time developer to develop Windows Phone apps with all my passion. If WPCentral Developer Program could help me, it would be great :)

Sorry, I cannot post link here because I only have 4 posts :-(

Denis Osipov

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I think WPC is the good place to promote apps so I would like to join the WPCentral Developer program.

My apps:
Color Scheme
Barcode Lens
Go Shopping
Atomix

Krusty93

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'm a WP and W8 developer, although I prefer WP.

My apps are these:
- Calories
- Important Days, a good porting of iOs app Big Days. It can be improved
- Instagram Tags, a simple app about famous Instagram tags
- Passione a 300 all'ora, offical app about italian site passionea300allora.it
- Re Numb, simple but good memory game
plus some app about tv series (in italian).

You can found all my apps in the Store, by searching "Andrea Grillo" (I can't post links here due to post count).
With these app, I've got 100k download in less than one year.

I've also developed a client for GoPro camera, to download photos and video to phone easily, but I didn't published it because GoPro WiFi is very low (10 seconds to transfer an image to phone, think a video)

In Windows 8 I have some counterpart of WP app.

It would be great be featured in WPCentral :excited:

vineetjain24

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Want to see Windows Phone app ecosystem at the top position and what can be more big thing if i can be a part of this journey by collaborating with everyone else and sharing each other's experiences.

Also i have developing for Windows Phone for a while now and had published an app named - What's on my plate (allowing users to search for the nutrition information of the food they are having along with clicking the pics of the food and storing those for viewing as slide show plus users can also see the weekly & monthly calorie logs)

qrcode.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss