Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory Whatley

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
I published my first app in April of 2014, but before then, I made tiny apps just to mess around with the SDK and to help me learn. I want to be a part of the Dev Program to help me get known. I have a passion for tech (especially Microsoft tech), and I plan to keep releasing apps in the future (I got a few concepts up my sleeve :wink:)

reddit_storm

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I'm a computer engineer that works on CPUs by day and plays around with some high level programming by night. I'm slowly dipping my toes into windows phone dev and have recently released my first app Reddit Storm. I would like to join the Developer program.

nmercy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I currently have one app, My Car Log, published for Windows Phone. My other app, [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/thumbs-up-trivia/id984937254?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Thumbs Up Trivia[/URL], is currently in the iOS app store, but am currently working on porting it to a universal 8.1 app.

Ronny Paul Gydar

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to join!

Are one of the veterans on Windows mobile, been making apps for Windows Mobile since 2008, and later on WP7, WP8 and 8.1. And focus on W10 now as everyone else :)

I have been a bit "under the radar" the last 2-3 years, but with Windows 10 I have decided to be more active again.
I have been so much under the radar that I could not even post links in this post :D

One of my apps "People Search" was Editors Choice by Daniel Rubino ...many years ago though, 2012.
The most popular of my apps in downloads is Trine's Hangman, a game that has been around since the launch day for WP7.
I also have an app that covers Public transportation in Norway that is quite popular in Norway, called "REIS kollektivt".

Right now I am playing with Microsoft Band...and this summer will be spent on Windows 10.

/RONNY

kanodhome

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

my name is Stas and I'm a indie developer from Ukraine. I develop apps for Windows, Windows Phone BlackBerry and Android as a daytime job. Since I would like to try my skills in the "real world", I decided to create several apps as a hobby and see how it goes.

That's it :) I already have some apps to present, so I'm waiting for your invitation to share them with you.

tano_mini

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
we are two young developers. One is an italian structural engineer other is a finnish software developer. Our development group is called Engineering Tools. We want to create the biggest engineering app group. :)

We have made one important app for structural engineer called Concrete Beam. :)
It is the best tool for structural engineer. I think all engineer must have it for his job.

QR.png

akaliel

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'd love to get in the Developer Program. I have a Windows Phone game already on the market and another about to be released soon. Exposure is everything.

iwesly

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I am a novice Windows Phone developer. I have created 2 apps as of now and would like to join this forum.

I have created an app that tries to take the essence of Quora, the best answers in different topics.It is called Quora Lite
Quora Lite(Free Ads version)

Quora Lite Premium(Premium version)

TheNerosam

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi peeps,

We are close to launching our first game and would love it to get featured here. Its called Curry Goat Revenge, the endless runner with a spicy twist. It will be compatible with windows devices, Android and iOS.

More details can be found at currygoatrevenge.com

Edit: forgot one of the more important notes heh...In a team that originally wanted to focus on just iOS and Android, I had to push them to support windows as i didnt like the idea of limiting ourselves to just those 2 platforms. Being able to target most windows PCs and windows phone means an easy increase of customers which is a no brainer business tactic (which is sadly lacking in most "big" companies). As a relatively new indie startup (from mid 2014), it makes perfect sense to maximise the profits as well as show these big companies how its done.

I personally use a lumia 1020 as my daily driver and look forward to each and every windows update on phone and my PCs.

Last edited:

Spyros P

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Part-time app developer here, I have so far developed two apps for Windows Phone:
- Calculicious, a game of logic, mathematical ability and speed
- Logi, a personal expense tracker

WPCentral being the definite Windows Phone resource on the internet, any exposure an apps gets here will surely be good!

Tibor Borka

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm an indie windows exclusive platform developer since I quit my job. I have several apps in the store.
I would love to be a part of this program to show my apps to the community, get feedback and get more users.
Unfortunately my apps generate negligible revenue, but I love the platform and the dev tools and where It's going. I would be happy if this program could help me get more users and revenue and connect with other developers.

Thanks for the great initiative!

creamsoftware

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I'm indie dev and I've got my game published in the Windows Phone Store. It supports 12 languages and it is getting almost only 5* and 4*. I'd like to join your dev program. Please let me in :)

Cheers,
Rafal

bristolcorleone

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi There from the UK!

Im a WinPho exclusive indie developer whose been following (lurking?) on WinPho central from the windows phone 7 days. Im a major WinPho evangelist whose got most of his family and friends onto Windows Phone! :)

Ive got my first app published on the store recently "MTG4Life" - its been in the top 5 in my country for its type for a little while now, getting to number 2 for a while.

Id love to join your program to discuss WinPho tech and other related subjects with like minded devs and hopefully provide you with some articles/apps to feature on your site.

Kind Regards,

Colin from Corleone Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett