Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesslove

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I have uploaded a game to Windows Phone and Windows Store. It is a tower defense game. Its name is Epic Incursion. It is a paid game but user can download Epic Incursion Trial for free (sorry, i can't post link here because i don't have enough post).
My game absolutely new and i don't know how to promote it in right way.
Please support me!
I will try my best to join the Windows Central Developer Program!

Ciwan

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I would be honoured to join this program. I am new to developing Windows Phone applications. My profession is Software Development (mostly web applications), working for a large corporate organisation. On the weekends and work days that haven't been too stressful, much to my wife's despair, I code some more! Coding is a passion of mine and recently that passion has moved solely into WP app development.

My other interest is UX and UI design. I think no matter how functional an app is, if its UX and UI is bad, the user's working with the app will be unhappy. I pay a lot of attention to this. I want my users to actually enjoy working with the apps I build.

So far I have one app in the Windows Store (RecordSpot) and currently drawing drafts for my next. I would love it if Windows Central featured my app!! What app developer wouldn't! That would be awesome.

WP_Programmer

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Team,
I would like to be part of this program.
I have published 4 apps in windows phone store till now
a) Quotes Area
b) Do not press pumpkin
c) Uplift
d) Funny Polls

Joining this program would help me in improving my programming skills

Thanks,
WP Developer

SoumiDelRio

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'd like to be a part of this program as well. I have published 3 apps in the Windows Phone Store and my latest one is called "Maze Slider" which has been released on June 22 2015. I'd like to join this program because it will give me chances to improve my knowledge and methods on how to market/promote games on the Windows Phone Store.

Thank you,
SoumiDelRio

carraig

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I would like to join as I've recently released my first game, Bally's Point, to the Windows Phone store, and I hope to get more users this way. :)

6ril

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I'm an independent French developper who published 2 personal apps for Windows Phone.
In my professional life, I am heading a team of Xamarin and Azure developers and working on many project around WP, Surface, Web and non MS products.

I read regularly your forums but it's time to go ahead and present myself to be a part of your dev program.
I think you forum could help me to progress and I could help people with my experience.
Like all my colleagues, the Graal should be a review of my app on WPCentral. ;)

Chung Wei Leong

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I would like to join the program as well. I currently published one universal app in store, which called "TimeKit"...I wish to get some extra knowledge from this program

Piedro92

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
HI Guys!

I would love to join the program. I'm fairly new with developing apps for Windows, although I have plenty of programming experience. I'm currently working on getting an iOS app to the W10 environment using the new VS2015 tools.

craowl

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm a developer for windows and windows phone games over three years. Thanks your article from George Ponder "Magnet Balls, bubble-burst with a twist" about my game "Magnet Balls" the game has received some success. It's allowed me to get away from the main work and do their favorite thing, to create games. And now this year is my main job. At the moment I released more than 10 games and would like to convey information about them to other users.

Filip Moeglich

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I would like to join the program.
I'm autodidact programmer, who started programming games from 2007.
I've done a lot of games for windows desktop but week ago I finished my first windows phone game!
It's not going well, only few players after 5 days, but I hope with developer program support I'll get more attention and by this I'll create more games for windows phone :)

There is link if someone already want check it ;)
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...2Fapps%2Fwiggly%2F9wzdncrd8j29&token=3G_rxpZC

Last edited:

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I would like to join the program.
I'm autodidact programmer, who started programming games from 2007.
I've done a lot of games for windows desktop but week ago I finished my first windows phone game!
It's not going well, only few players after 5 days, but I hope with developer program support I'll get more attention and by this I'll create more games for windows phone :)

Can you link your game please and I'll give it a go thanks

DoodleooGames

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Would love to join the dev program.
I am currently beta testing my first Windows Store/Windows Phone app (and my first game as an indie developer). I was in console dev for many years (with Rockstar and Rare) so not quite as green as I may seem, excited to be developing for Windows again.

David Min

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello Windows Central!

I've been following the site for a long time, and know it's a great place for Windows fans and developers alike. I've just submitted Pensieve to the Windows Phone store, after having worked on it for quite a while as a side project. I hope to get some constructive feedback here, as well as get Pensieve some well-needed attention! :)

Cheers - David

jelcynek

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys.

I'm game developer and I just released my new game, Pixel Perfekt. I would like to make some noise about game and Windows Central Developers program could be very helpful.

Link to store: Pixel Perfekt

Thomas Rossi Mel

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I Program apps for wp and Windows, im 14 and for this reason my parents don't want to help me pay adds or promotion for my apps. I think that the apps i do are Great also in the ui side but with not a lot of downloads/reviews i can't do a lot.. So i found one thread for the free promotion of wp apps from Windows Central. I really like how People like wc team pay attention to developers and i really like your idea so thank you for helping us wcteam! I hope i can enter here! Let me know!

HafnerMatt

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I'm a Designer / Developer from Germany and I would like to join the developer program with my Windows 10 Universal App "WiFi Analyzer" (it's in the store but in preview, because there are a few features still missing). Many of you may know it from Android. It's my first app, so I learn on the way...

If you'd like to check it out, here is the store link (feedback is very welcome): WiFi Analyzer

I would love to be featured some day (if you guys like the app?).

anon(9598047)

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss