App Translations - Portuguese

TheMasterPT

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I am a developer of Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 apps, so I know how important it is to make your app available in the broadest range of languages available. If you are a thorough and perfectionist developer, you know that Google Translator (or other automatic translation services) do not work as well as you wished and if you want only the best translations nothing beats human-curated content.

With that in mind, I hereby offer my services to translate your products from ENGLISH to PORTUGUESE (vice-versa too, but I'm not expecting to have such requests lol). I remember everyone that PORTUGUESE is the 6th most spoken language in the world and, while I specialize in pt-PT culture, it should be enough to cater to those users (specially if you can't support pt-BR).

I will not charge a thing for small projects, but I appreciate any support provided. :eek:rly:

You can contact me through PM but I would prefer email: bruno.coelho.pt@live.com.

Thank you.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
hat is truly cool.

Not to mention I had no idea how large the Portuguese language is. I kearned something today.

Probably means I forgot something as well to make room, but oh well.

Good luck!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99