Advertising networks for Universal Apps

MasoInar

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone know any other advertising networks that works on wp 8.1 and windows store 8.1 apps than Microsoft Pubcenter? Google's Admob and other networks i know supports only WP8.

My pubcenter fill rate is only 50% on windows store 8.1 and there are currently bug in Unity that WP 8.1 ads are not clickable :unhappy:. Also it would be nice to have some choices..

MasoInar

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Thanks for tip. Tried it, but I can't get ad to show on WP 8.1. On Windows 8.1 it works fine though.

Help for setting up ad on windows phone isn't very helpful. The main page where the ad units are says: 'Copy this HTML code snippet and place it in a webview of your app or your mobile web page where you want your Leadbolt advertisements to appear.'

And I tried to use WebView component, but it shows only white background. I have tried different size of banners and my adds are in test mode.

Here's the code that I tried (I tried few different things on NavigateToString like putting script inside body tag and stuff):
Code:
var c = new WebView();
c.Width = 320;
c.Height = 50;
SiteRoot.Children.Add(c);
c.Visibility = Visibility.Visible;
c.NavigateToString(@"<script type='text/javascript' src='link_to_ad?section_id=[id_xxx]'></script>");

Maybe I should contact support..

MasoInar

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I found that too and tried it. That is for wp 8.0, because there are no WebBrowser component in 8.1. I tried it with WebView component though, but it didn't work. Well.. Let's see if they answer my support mail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb