Any developers looking to put together, or perhaps improve, a fitness related app, please contact me

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
The title pretty much says it all. This is my area of expertise. Here is a short bio, but I am happy to provide a detailed breakdown of qualifications and experience to any developer who is interesting in pooling knowledge to work on such an app.

• Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate in Exercise and Sport Science
  • Several years working professionally in strength and conditioning to include national championship football teams, fitness, and clinical settings
  • Widely published author of original research on general fitness as well as work with elite athletes (first round draft picks, future olympians, etc.)
  • Interviewed for several newspapers and fitness magazines such as Women's Health, The Globe and Mail, Bicycling Magazine, etc. on my research
  • Review for dozens of peer reviewed exercise related journals and for conference presentations and research grants for several professional organizations
  • Senior associate editor for the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
  • Currently a professor at a school of Physical Therapy and in the past have taught various classes to include: Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, Exercise Testing and Prescription, Strength and Conditioning, and many others.
  • Moderated research sessions at National Conferences for organizations such as the American College of Sports Medicine, the National Strength and Conditioning Association, etc.
  • Served as an Expert Reviewer for texts such as Advanced Exercise Physiology - published by the American College of Sports Medicine, and Training for Speed, Agility, and Quickness published by Human Kinetics.
  • Consulted for groups such as USA Track and Field, etc.

If you are interested, let me know. I never know where people are getting their fitness information from when it comes to these apps or devices.

​Cheers,

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos