Review Exchange - Help together

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It appears that your app has been receiving positive feedback in the store already. Nice job for your first app. I might take it for a spin in a while. How about adding the ability to choose what kind of "ball" to be used, or at least the color of the ball? Chrome-plated balls look classic (and it's my personal preference), but other bright colors such as red might make it easier for the player to track the ball. The same goes for the wooden board background, might be more accommodating if we could choose what background to use.

noblakit01

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your review. I will try to develop it in next version.
My app has been receiving a little feedback. But just 20-30 downloads per day, because a lot of user don't know my game.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
A probable reason why you're app isn't being downloaded as much as we expect is the lack of a description in the "details"... and possibly the choice of the app name.

I suggest adding a descriptive, yet catchy, sentence or two in the app "details". Search results also depend on the app description, so you may want to phrase your sentence/s such that it/they would contain key words which a both relevant to your app and are most likely to be "searched" by users in the store. Some of such words/phrases are: ball, maze, holes, tilt your phone, accelerometer... Let your creative side lead you.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05