Promote your app with video/presentation

SStudioBG

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I work with Photoshop, Power Point and Movie Maker.
I want to make a promotional video for a mobile application or game.
This will promote some of my skills.
This video presentation I want to use as an example for my clients.
I will make this sample presentation for free.

So...I need your permission to use your application for this purpose.
Then I will download the application, will make the video and upload it in Youtube. You can share the link where you want.
This will promote my skills, but also will promote your application.
I think this is a good deal.

The first of you who agreed with this proposal, will receive the free presentation.

Regards

tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Mate, try also learning Adobe After Effects, it's much more better than movie maker, it gives you more controls about every thing, and of you're into video editing you should also check out Sony Vegas.

SStudioBG

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks tejanaqkilica
I now learn to work with these programs, I try and some others, but I can not say that I have enough experience to mention them.
Also I consider buying a more powerful computer. Maybe you know, to working with more of these programs require quite powerful machine.
Of course, Power Point and Movie Maker are the old method of creating and editing video and presentations, but I have 10+ years of experience, something I can not say for the newer programs.
However, these programs, although are old, still be updated and used. They can do things that are sufficient for a good promotion. :)

tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Well, yes you need and don't need a very powerful machine, it would helped alot during the rendering of the video, and during the editing, but I've managed to work on my PC with a Intel Pentium 4 CPU, 2GB of ram, and an 80 GB hard drive. The biggest downside was that for a 5 minutes long video, that had animations all along, it could take up to 6hrs with those specs. Anyway, just practice, you'll master it quickly, I wish you the best of luck.

SStudioBG

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi nosaj_j Actually yes. I received personal messages. Already working on the project. After obtaining the consent of the Owner will post it publicly. 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss