Anyone use soundgecko?

simbadogg

Aug 28, 2008
Visit site
They're shutting down on March 1st. Does anyone have ANY alternative? I think they more or less priced themselves too competitively (I think it was 2.95 for the pro version), but I'd honestly pay 10 bucks a month for this considering how much time it saves me.

Anyone have anything similar?

Jacopo Penso

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone!
My name is Jacopo. I am a startupper. I am developing an App, named Lectios, which allow you to save precious time reading for you. We use TTS tech and we are just arrived in Santiago for Start-up Chile. In the next months we will improve our open beta.
For more information write to us and visit our site.
We will glad to answer you. If someone of you would be a tester for Lectios we will be grateful.
Tnx.

simbadogg

Aug 28, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone!
My name is Jacopo. I am a startupper. I am developing an App, named Lectios, which allow you to save precious time reading for you. We use TTS tech and we are just arrived in Santiago for Start-up Chile. In the next months we will improve our open beta.
For more information write to us and visit our site.
We will glad to answer you. If someone of you would be a tester for Lectios we will be grateful.
Tnx.
Please let me know if you you'll have something available. I'm using poki right now, and it isn't the best solution

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Out of curiosity, which TTS service will you use? If it's a commercial solution, can we listen to some audio samples online? SoundGecko used NeoSpeech voices and synthesis which made for amazingly natural sounding speech.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro