Hi app-developers, I need your help!

I am a student at Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany. I conduct a survey as part of my bachelor thesis about "The tension between independence and compliance on mobile platforms".

You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire which should take about 5 - 10 minutes to complete. Just copy the link below in your browser to complete the questionnaire.

umfragen.ise.tu-darmstadt.de/sosci/guidelines/

The aim of this study is to determine how app developers are restricted by platform-specific app store guidelines and to identify success factors for app developers. You will have the opportunity to receive a summarized report of the study in order to compare yourself with the performance of others.

Thank you for your support!
    gpobernardo likes this.
    03-24-2015 08:39 AM
    Hi app-developers, I need your help!

I am a student at Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany. I conduct a survey as part of my bachelor thesis about "The tension between independence and compliance on mobile platforms".

You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire which should take about 5 - 10 minutes to complete. Just copy the link below in your browser to complete the questionnaire.

umfragen.ise.tu-darmstadt.de/sosci/guidelines/

The aim of this study is to determine how app developers are restricted by platform-specific app store guidelines and to identify success factors for app developers. You will have the opportunity to receive a summarized report of the study in order to compare yourself with the performance of others.

Thank you for your support!
    Because you can not post a link yet
    Questionnaire
    yuppie91 likes this.
    03-24-2015 12:32 PM