Windows Phone Fans: ASSEMBLE!

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't use SnapChat (not my cup of tea), but I support it being brought to our store. Our store needs to grow, that much is obvious. However, all the insulting the CEO I see needs to stop. It doesn't matter what he has said or whatever, but those of you who do this make Windows Phone fans all look like crazy, disrespectful people. Insulting employees and CEO's of companies won't gain you anything.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Well if you believe Snapchat, they don't store any content.

Perhaps they figure one set of tween breasts or tallywhacker looks much the same as any other and they could just Google it if they wanted.

I read the history of how snapchat came to be in the first place so no, I don't believe them.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We need a plan to come together and coerce Snapchat into making an app for Windows Phone. The availability of Snapchat can make or break someone's decision to purchase a Windows Phone. With less people buying Windows Phones, developers will have less incentive to develop for Windows Phone and it is a vicious cycle that we all must come together and try to break. Who's with me?!

This is probably why they are so OCD about third party apps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY0bDQdA1-c

I bet I could bring down their entire service for two weeks (and brick iPhones in the process) ;)

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
32238-Beating-Dead-Horse-gif-7zfM.gif

Olander418

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad I downloaded 6snap before it got taken down :) Also there is a way to install applications from other sources than the store without jailbreaking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte