Hello,
    I am trying to submit windows phone app on the store and after submitting an app it gives an error that "This submission failed certification." . After I submit an app, withing few
    seconds it shows that app has failed certification but I don't
    understand why? only error is "This submission failed certification. ". I have used store certification kit and it
    has passed every test. I have tried submitting other apps, they are successfully submitted. What's wrong ? thank you
    08-03-2015 03:08 AM
    Did you get an explanation of why it failed? If my app failed certification, I would usually get an e-mail stating so and an explanation of why certification failed.
    08-03-2015 12:27 PM
    Hello,
    I am trying to submit windows phone app on the store and after submitting an app it gives an error that "This submission failed certification." . After I submit an app, withing few
    seconds it shows that app has failed certification but I don't
    understand why? only error is "This submission failed certification. ". I have used store certification kit and it
    has passed every test. I have tried submitting other apps, they are successfully submitted. What's wrong ? thank you
    I had the same problem and I asked help from MS, waiting for their response. I thought the issue came from the XAP file.
    08-08-2015 05:50 AM