App Request

UgnSam07

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Please I want developers to contact me for an idea on an app we're working on our trying to work on. Please I dingy know any of them so I'll be pleased to have them contact me everyone of them especially those into the universal app project and those that can build apps on the 3 mobile OS platforms.

<personal information removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have:-

* Moved this thread to the correct forum. The question section is only for people who really need quick answers
* Removed your personal information from your first post (unless you really wanted to be spammed/scammed).
* Changed your thread title, this isn't an emergency and click-baiting doesn't really earn many friends

If you want people to contact you, request that they send you a private message, that's what the feature is for.

Last edited:

LeadStory

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Please I want developers to contact me for an idea on an app we're working on our trying to work on. Please I dingy know any of them so I'll be pleased to have them contact me everyone of them especially those into the universal app project and those that can build apps on the 3 mobile OS platforms.

<personal information removed>

This probably isn't the best place for this, try a freelancing site and put more information about your idea (Just vague information, don't reveal it). I want to work with someone that understands grammar and how to make a request properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss