Which is the best ads network option for Windows phone 10?

lilixiao

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I am developing a casual game for Windows Phone platform.

Can anyone recommend any ad networks that is best suited for WPs?

So far, I am going to choose AdRotator, however, I need your advice.

Many thanks!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wait for an answer please. It is currently late at night in the USA and early morning in Europe. You might have to wait a few hours for a response.

mbrdev

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I am developing a casual game for Windows Phone platform.

Can anyone recommend any ad networks that is best suited for WPs?

So far, I am going to choose AdRotator, however, I need your advice.

Many thanks!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I've been using Microsoft's own ad network for my universal app (its a useless app made with the windows app studio with so far 30 or so downloads in January), my ad revenue for the month has been about ?2 which is pretty decent all things considered. The fill rate is around 70% with eCPM being around ?0.16. I have no idea how that compares to other ad networks these days as its been years since I last had advertising set up for anything. Personally for sheer ease of set up and reporting I would just give Microsoft a try to start with and using their universal ad mediator control you can add other networks along side Microsoft very easily which will help push your fill rate towards 100%. When I get my real app in the store I'll try to remember to post back here with some more realistic numbers for a (hopefully) popular app.

Good luck!

lilixiao

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
thank you a lot for your answer!

I have been researching and seeking for the best-suited ad network for my game and I agree with you that Microsoft ads is not really a good choice due to its low eCPM.
I am thinking about: AdRotator, AdDuplex and Smaato (I prefer the one can integrate video ads but Smaato doesn't :( )

soloist_huaxin

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
thank you a lot for your answer!

I have been researching and seeking for the best-suited ad network for my game and I agree with you that Microsoft ads is not really a good choice due to its low eCPM.
I am thinking about: AdRotator, AdDuplex and Smaato (I prefer the one can integrate video ads but Smaato doesn't :( )

afaik AdRotator is just a control instead of an Ad network... Technically AdDuplex is a cross-promotion network, meaning it will show ads for apps, you promote other people's app, and they promote yours. Not generating income(as in, money) unless you're popular and selling your ad space directly. Smaato is a bit of a mixed-bag for me, decent fill rate and cpm, but the quality of ads tends to be on the low end(ie, amateur-feeling graphics, etc).

All above is based on my experience in US region, so I don't know if any applies to other region.

lilixiao

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
well, how about Vserv.mobi? . Fill rates and eCPM in some regions are okay. and it also focuses on emerging markets --> best-suited for WP8

Anyone tried this? pls send me feedback

anon(8649566)

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I think you should use multiple ad networks using admediation tool. So you'll have a better understanding of what ad networks provide more revenue.

I still prefer Microsoft pubcenter ads as they are integrated with the dev center. Your app purchases revenue and ad revenues are combined during payout.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo