How to create windows app from html page?

shankar251289

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I have a html page and i need to put the same in my app. If i change one html page automatically app content also should change. I am going to host anna university first semester results in kinindia.net so if i update web content app content also should change. I am new bee just learned how to build app in html5 but feeling difficult to sync the content.

anon(8649566)

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
You can use the tool "Web browser tool"(Not sure about the name of the tool) to load the html page to the app.. But the app would look more like a web wrapper.

Try creating the app by File -> New Project -> Other languages -> JavaScript -> Blank Project or something else.

If you're considering syncing the page with your app, Try JSON or JavaScript to render contents through your servers.

There might be different methods, try it.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Or try phonegap. Cross platform "native" web apps development using web technologies.(leaving server side programming languages)

All you need to do is extract content from xml or json file returned by URL and display it on html using js or jquery(easy). And for continues sync with server you can try Ajax jQuery functions which is highly customizable or get function if you only intend to display the content.

Note: All of these is possible only if the website returns a json or xml file with a specified url.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3