Let me start by apologizing if what I'm about to ask is a stupid or somehow offending question. I am just a regular guy that loves my Lumia and I don't know anything about app developing and the work that's involved.

Do the app developers that frequent this forum take requests for apps? If so, what are the chances of someone coming up with a basic MyFitnessPal app that is similar to the old one? Maybe a web wrapper that makes the website more mobile friendly?

Again, sorry if that was a stupid question...
    01-28-2017 04:34 PM
    Let me start by apologizing if what I'm about to ask is a stupid or somehow offending question. I am just a regular guy that loves my Lumia and I don't know anything about app developing and the work that's involved.

Do the app developers that frequent this forum take requests for apps? If so, what are the chances of someone coming up with a basic MyFitnessPal app that is similar to the old one? Maybe a web wrapper that makes the website more mobile friendly?

Again, sorry if that was a stupid question...
    I'm still using MyFitnessPal on my Lumia 650 and Ativ SE; you can find it here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=0An2uSWP
    There are a few things that don't work like they used to, but overall, I still find this app very useful!
    Keith White Jr likes this.
    01-28-2017 07:39 PM
    I'm still using MyFitnessPal on my Lumia 650 and Ativ SE; you can find it here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=CNaQl2F9
    There are a few things that don't work like they used to, but overall, I still find this app very useful!

Unfortunately new WP users can download the MFP app if they didn't acquire it when it was readily available.
    02-02-2017 09:26 AM