Hi Guys,
    I want to develop a hotel management app for mobile for that I face a question about whether I choose app development company or simply I go with a freelancer app developer.
    Plaese guide me.
    12-21-2017 01:23 AM
    Hi Guys,
    I want to develop a hotel management app for mobile for that I face a question about whether I choose app development company or simply I go with a freelancer app developer.
    Plaese guide me.
    You will always win with an app development company. Mainly because you want that app to be fully supported. Many freelance people think thier job ends at the time of delivery and really that is when it's begun. You must look into what kind of support they will give you. There will always be changes and inhancments wanted for future updates. It comes down to you get what you pay for.
    12-21-2017 06:29 AM
    Hi Guys,
    Plaese guide me.
    One more thing, if you go with a freelance person, make sure you get the source code. This person could stop doing dev work or start a job at a company at anytime and you dont want to be left with starting from scratch.
    12-21-2017 06:34 AM