Xperia Z2 beats 808 and all other smartphones according to DxO

alejcisneros

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Xperia phones sucks (no offense), the camera is decent in daylight but in low light its really bad, even an asha could take better pictures in low light situations. Xperia UI feels kind of laggy and common.
For me, the most important feature in a smartphone is the camera, The standout feature of the z2 is its ability to record in 4k. That makes no sense for me because it does not have a 4k display and 4k tv's are way to expensive, so.... Wrong place, wrong time. But anyway, that's a plus for the xperia and the design of it looks nice. If you get one, please, upload some photos, I would like to see a comparison too.

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I agree about the 4k...guess they are just trying to differentiate themselves from other androids more. The low light photos have always been noise filled on the xperia's. I don't think their UI is laggy at all especially on the Z Ultra and Z1. It's light and not as overbearing as compared to other android manufacturers UIs.

I'm surprised those seeing that website list the other devices that beat the 1020. The iPhone 5s does take nice shots but when I look at photos from my wife's 5s compared to the 1020 I still favor the 1020.

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I also think I can go ahead and discredit this for it saying that the 1020 is worse than iPhone 5S and the GS4. Never seen it beat my 1020. Never been able to make it beat my 1020. Therefore, it probably doesn't beat my 1020.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I also think I can go ahead and discredit this for it saying that the 1020 is worse than iPhone 5S and the GS4. Never seen it beat my 1020. Never been able to make it beat my 1020. Therefore, it probably doesn't beat my 1020.

The S4 is decent, but in the same class as the 1020? Not by a long shot. Can't believe they had the LG G2 right behind it either. The sample shots I've seen from that phone didn't really impress me at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss