Bing outage - Edge issues

Twice Born

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I didn't know where else to post this, but is anyone else having issues with Bing.com and Bing searches? Most of the time Bing.com won't load for me today, or will load after multiple minutes. The same with bing searches in the search bar.

Also, I'm having to type this in Firefox. Edge wouldn't let me type this. It's weird because I have this same problem with my blackboard.com message board for my school - I have to use Firefox instead of Edge. Any thoughts there?

Adam1331

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Still a problem for me this morning. Has anyone seen an official acknowledgement that there is a problem? At first, I thought it was a problem with Windows 10/Edge, but I'm having trouble loading Bing on Windows 8.1/IE11 also.

Jeffb81

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Same issue with me since Saturday. All the PC's are miserably slow and Its really bad on my Windows Phone that the screen blanks out before anything comes up, I end up going to Google to do searches! The really odd thing is when I connected to VPN on my PC (500 miles away) Bing was normal???

MMissionary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Same issue with me since Saturday. All the PC's are miserably slow and Its really bad on my Windows Phone that the screen blanks out before anything comes up, I end up going to Google to do searches! The really odd thing is when I connected to VPN on my PC (500 miles away) Bing was normal???

Apparently it's an issue with charter because I saw a forum where a bunch of south Carolina charter customers complaining about it. I have the issue but haven't used a VPN yet.

bittercold

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I have tried to contact charter on twitter with no success. Something in their proxy server is filtering out Bing and even windows 10 update. I am tired of there crap and filled a net neutrality complaint with the FCC for unlawfully filtering legal web traffic. It might get their attention although I know it is the nuclear option. Just seems fishy competitor sites work but Bing is out of the water. I recommend you do the same so we can be heard.

MMissionary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I have tried to contact charter on twitter with no success. Something in their proxy server is filtering out Bing and even windows 10 update. I am tired of there crap and filled a net neutrality complaint with the FCC for unlawfully filtering legal web traffic. It might get their attention although I know it is the nuclear option. Just seems fishy competitor sites work but Bing is out of the water. I recommend you do the same so we can be heard.
It's been fixed for me! Bing is working fine on all my PCs and phones. I finally have my beloved interests!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans