Hello All,

Since yesterday I have been issues with Edge, where this happens every 5 minutes where it hangs then auto refreshes than shows the error below (on the left) either that or the page fails to load completely after appearing to load.

edge-load-error.png

On the left Edge, on the right Firefox (which is still a memory hog ).

Any one else having the same issues?

The only thing that changed was I had to reinstall HP's AMD W8 drivers under compatibility mode; furthermore installing the latest WU updates did not resolve this issue.
    Vyenkatesh likes this.
    08-19-2015 07:00 AM
    Exactly !! I also have same issues for Edge and really irritated due to these issues.
    08-19-2015 12:08 PM
    Exactly !! I also have same issues for Edge and really irritated due to these issues.
    Good to know, I'm not the only one with this issue. It's persistent for me, happens on WiFi and ethernet. Since posting I have tried several cat5e + cat 6 cables, different routers + switches and even 3 WiFi cards (tested this morning at repair shop).

Are you using a PC or Laptop, if the latter what model + brand?

Also to add, I have uninstalled the AMD graphics drivers from HP (device manager now only shows the generic basic adapter as opposed to AMD 7470M) - still the problem persists.
    08-20-2015 04:11 AM
    Good to know, I'm not the only one with this issue. It's persistent for me, happens on WiFi and ethernet. Since posting I have tried several cat5e + cat 6 cables, different routers + switches and even 3 WiFi cards (tested this morning at repair shop).

Are you using a PC or Laptop, if the latter what model + brand?

Also to add, I have uninstalled the AMD graphics drivers from HP (device manager now only shows the generic basic adapter as opposed to AMD 7470M) - still the problem persists.
    I have my own assembled computer. Intel 946 GZIS Board, 4 GB Ram, On board Graphics, Core 2 DUO Processor.
    08-21-2015 10:06 AM
    I have my own assembled computer. Intel 946 GZIS Board, 4 GB Ram, On board Graphics, Core 2 DUO Processor.
    I see, well I'm getting a new ssd in a couple of days as the Toshiba (mechanical) hdd has been sounding rather of key since yesterday - high pitched whine similar to "coil whine" you get from a power plug {usually a phone charger}. So going to do a clean install, not cloning the hdd should be interesting to see if the problem persists or not.
    Vyenkatesh likes this.
    08-21-2015 08:37 PM
    I see, well I'm getting a new ssd in a couple of days as the Toshiba (mechanical) hdd has been sounding rather of key since yesterday - high pitched whine similar to "coil whine" you get from a power plug {usually a phone charger}. So going to do a clean install, not cloning the hdd should be interesting to see if the problem persists or not.
    Keep me updated !!
    08-22-2015 10:28 AM
    Keep me updated !!
    Of course :).
    08-23-2015 08:47 AM
    So I've been using the ssd since yesterday and haven't had any issues yet. Installed all the updates and no issues in regards to edge. However having issues with a black screen at boot (which lasts for 30 seconds), but that is another matter for another thread.

I'll keep monitoring and update if any issues in regards to edge crop up.
    08-25-2015 07:57 AM
    Update: no issues to date, may be try changing the hdd see if that helps?

Starting look like the most probable cause here.
    09-04-2015 09:03 AM
    Since this issue has been resolved on my side, closing down the thread.
    11-11-2015 09:14 PM