See you later, edge

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I think I'm done for now with edge;
No adblock and not sync through the devices is something (when will sync be added anyway?) I can't stand anymore.
Welcome back Chrome, you RAM-greedy.

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Agree that sync is an important and basic feature. They should have it implemented right on 29 July.

It is sad that Windows 10 has made some people to try Edge but then they give up because of lack of features instead of speed performance.

Btw, recently Edge shows nothing when I open a link which launches a new tab. The new tab just shows a blank page. I am having this problem for quite many web sites and the problem first appeared just a few days ago. Seems that a recent Windows Update introduces this bug.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I think Edge will get good reviews after next month's big Windows 10 update. Hopefully that update will include extensions.

rafal soboczynski

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Extensions won't come into edge until 2016, but most likely preview builds. Im thinking they will come to stable build early summer 2016 when they realise the new update. Also I thought separating apps from software was so so can be updated independently, since windows 10 lunch no updates came to edge, unless you opted for preview build,

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I think I'm done for now with edge;
No adblock and not sync through the devices is something (when will sync be added anyway?) I can't stand anymore.
Welcome back Chrome, you RAM-greedy.

If you really need an ad-blocker, you can use programs like AdFender. I downloaded a few days ago after I read a post here about it and it's really good. No ads and way better performance. Sure, it's not an ad-on, but it's better than nothing. You could give it a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos