I just bought a Lumia 950 and now I would like to know how I can import my bookmarks from my Lumia 830 Internet explorer to Microsoft Edge?
    02-16-2016 06:49 AM
    If you're using Windows 10 (PC) and you've synced your IE Mobile bookmarks to your IE in your PC, then you can import the IE PC bookmarks to your Microsoft Edge PC which would then sync with your phone (after some time).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    I just went from Lumia 830 to Lumia 950 and I would like to know how I can gain quick access to my bookmarks. On my Lumia 830 I had my bookmarks directly on the address, isn't that possible any more?
    02-16-2016 06:52 AM
    If you're using Windows 10 (PC) and you've synced your IE Mobile bookmarks to your IE in your PC, then you can import the IE PC bookmarks to your Microsoft Edge PC which would then sync with your phone (after some time).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    02-16-2016 07:41 AM
    I just went from Lumia 830 to Lumia 950 and I would like to know how I can gain quick access to my bookmarks. On my Lumia 830 I had my bookmarks directly on the address, isn't that possible any more?
    If you mean the Bookmarks button / the favorites botton that IE on WP 8.1 had, then you are out of look. You have to push ... (menu) and then favorites/bookmarks - one click too much MS!
    04-12-2016 05:15 AM