Hi, earlier on I was browsing on edge when I got a popup that 'tracker.yougov.com' had been downloaded (and that the publisher of the programmer couldn't be verified). The strange thing is that I didn't know, nor allow 'tracker.yougov.com' to download onto my system or even visit their website!
    Anyway, I was wondering if there was a setting on edge (or control panel) that would prevent this from happening again?

Here's a screenshot of the download tab:
    screenshot-151-.png
    And as you can see the programme has been downloaded three times (of which I have deleted and am now running an antivirus scan)
    05-27-2016 10:53 AM
    Hi, earlier on I was browsing on edge when I got a popup that 'tracker.yougov.com' had been downloaded (and that the publisher of the programmer couldn't be verified). The strange thing is that I didn't know, nor allow 'tracker.yougov.com' to download onto my system or even visit their website!
    Anyway, I was wondering if there was a setting on edge (or control panel) that would prevent this from happening again?

Here's a screenshot of the download tab:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (151).png 
Views:	3 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	126856
    And as you can see the programme has been downloaded three times (of which I have deleted and am now running an antivirus scan)
    one of the sites you're visiting must be throwing this download. Run the scan and try not visit that site
    05-28-2016 01:09 AM
    ok thanks!
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    05-28-2016 08:19 AM
    Spotted the same thing earlier today and I am pretty sure I was on MSN at the time. Certainly wasn't on any "Dodgy" websites.
    05-29-2016 06:33 AM