Edge is kinda beautiful now in this latest Preview build

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I almost forgot I was using the Edge browser. Pages load quickly and efficiently. Videos load up like a breeze. Its all around a very pleasant experience. It even feels more solid than it did before this update.
If you are running the latest preview build, what has your experience been?

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I almost forgot I was using the Edge browser. Pages load quickly and efficiently. Videos load up like a breeze. Its all around a very pleasant experience. It even feels more solid than it did before this update.
If you are running the latest preview build, what has your experience been?

Assuming this is about W10M... How's battery usage with it? I'm on .318 and it still consumes a lot of power. I even disabled it to run in background...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Assuming this is about W10M... How's battery usage with it? I'm on .318 and it still consumes a lot of power. I even disabled it to run in background...
Not talking about mobile in this thread.
If I posted in mobile, mods please move this. Thanks.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I failed to see the category before posting. My mistake!
Is it possible to use Adblock on Edge now?

On PC, yes, both AdBlock and AdBlock Plus has an ad blocker in the store. Only downfall, they don't block Flash player ads, hopefully that'll get fixed before the anniversary update goes to everyone.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there a "save as" option for downloads now? Or are we still forced to save everything in the download folder?

No? Oh ok.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there a "save as" option for downloads now? Or are we still forced to save everything in the download folder?

No? Oh ok.
You must have the released version. I can't speak to that one.

The version I'm talking about it still under development. This one has quite a few things yet to build in and I'm guessing, a lot of security pieces have to be put in place for those things not yet implemented in this development version. What I'm focused on is its usability on the net. With this build I'm talking about, usability has really improved. Its pretty nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon