I am sick of chrome being such a resource hog and want to uninstall it without losing the ability to access Google Inbox. I know Inbox does not support Edge, and I would prefer to not have multiple browsers installed on my computer.

Has anyone found a way to run Inbox on Windows 10 without Chrome, Firefox, or an Android Emulator?
    06-21-2016 09:38 AM
    I am sick of chrome being such a resource hog and want to uninstall it without losing the ability to access Google Inbox. I know Inbox does not support Edge, and I would prefer to not have multiple browsers installed on my computer.

Has anyone found a way to run Inbox on Windows 10 without Chrome, Firefox, or an Android Emulator?
    on their website, it's written that it's available via inbox.google.com via a browser

So have you tried that with another browser? Just confirm
    06-21-2016 12:50 PM
    on their website, it's written that it's available via inbox.google.com via a browser

Yes. Works with Firefox and chrome. I'd like to try to use edge and nothing else though.
    06-21-2016 12:58 PM
    Yes. Works with Firefox and chrome. I'd like to try to use edge and nothing else though.
    so what happens when you use edge?
    06-21-2016 12:59 PM

06-21-2016 01:01 PM
    Ah, so that's confirmed . If you're set on using edge, then I don't have an idea at the moment how you can do that
    06-21-2016 11:32 PM
    Can i ask why you use inbox?
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-23-2016 02:20 AM
    Can i ask why you use inbox?
    UI looks nicer, much better for touch screens than Gmail, integrated reminders, pinning and snoozing of emails, the ability to have different types of emails bundled together automatically, the ability to "save" Web pages to inbox much like I used to to with the pocket app, integration with Google hangouts.

Those are the reasons off the top of my head.
    Vinsta likes this.
    06-23-2016 10:24 AM