Microsoft Edge Played smoothly at 60fps but now it doesn't anymore. How can I fix it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft Edge Played smoothly at 60fps but now it doesn't anymore

For some reason it was working fine but after dealing cleaning viruses from a dead download, it stutters and slows down. what's the problem and what can I do to fix it?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Microsoft Edge Played smoothly at 60fps but now it doesn't anymore

For some reason it was working fine but after dealing cleaning viruses from a dead download, it stutters and slows down. what's the problem and what can I do to fix it?

how did you clean the viruses? Is the software that you used a reputable one?
Second, what OS version are you on? Are you using insider versions?
Check for updates for the OS

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ghostrick Ethix

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site

I cleaned the viruses using Hitman pro since Malwarebytes crashed the computer and Windows Defender wouldn't update and was slow. Second. I'm using windows 10

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

I cleaned the viruses using Hitman pro since Malwarebytes crashed the computer and Windows Defender wouldn't update and was slow. Second. I'm using windows 10

I suggest you remove that software and use one I prefer called Super anti spyware - it does a good job of removing unwanted items like viruses, cookies, malware etc - it's free

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire