So my favorites and passwords were synced up nicely between my SP4 (non insider) and my Lumia 640 (Insider- Fast ring)

However, I used CCleaner to clean up some junk on my SP4 and even though I did not have saved passwords ticked under Microsoft Edge, for some reason it deleted all my saved passwords. I tried switching to a local account, turning off sync, signing in back with my Microsoft account, turning back on sync, verifying my pc but that did not work. I was not getting my passwords back.

My favorites were gone on my PC as well, but still on my phone, as well as my passwords. However, I noticed that instead of syncing my favorites from my phone to my SP4, it synced the non-existent favorites on my sp4 to my phone. So I lost the favorites on my phone. Great. (How stupid is this?)

The passwords are still on my phone but not syncing to my sp4.

Is there someway I can force the passwords to sync to the sp4 or someway I can export and import them into edge?

I'm not that pissed about the favorites, it's whatever. But man if I lose all my saved passwords, I would be freaking out.
    07-17-2016 05:58 PM
    I am currently saving some passwords back on my sp4 (two so far). Still, there is no sign of any passwords syncing

Favorites are syncing fine now.
    07-18-2016 07:41 PM
    bump
    07-19-2016 09:46 PM
    Oh well. Hopefully the anniversary update will fix this.
    07-21-2016 08:28 PM
    I would help you out but I neither use edge no do I have any device on redstone
    07-23-2016 04:27 AM
    Fair enough.

It's strange though. if I save a password on my surface, it syncs to my phone. If I save it on my phone, it's not syncing to my surface. UGH
    07-23-2016 07:11 PM
    After doing a clean install on my surface of the AU, all the passwords from my phone synced over. yay!
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-05-2016 10:23 PM
    After doing a clean install on my surface of the AU, all the passwords from my phone synced over. yay!
    and I'm on AU , but no internet at home
    08-06-2016 06:23 AM