How has your experience been with using edge while having an adblocker? For example with the usual sites like facebook, gmail, youtube, windows central etc and for the more ad heavy ones like torrent sites?

This is for those on insider for pc
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    07-28-2016 08:26 AM
    I like Adblock more than Adblock Plus, simply because it has more options that I need and to not starve ad funded websites.
    Webpages such as news pages, YouTube and others load much faster that with Adguard trial in my experience.
    Unfortunately, I see ads here and there on some download and online movie sites, and pop up ones too.
    07-28-2016 12:36 PM
    I like Adblock more than Adblock Plus, simply because it has more options that I need and to not starve ad funded websites.
    Webpages such as news pages, YouTube and others load much faster that with Adguard trial in my experience.
    Unfortunately, I see ads here and there on some download and online movie sites, and pop up ones too.
    the adblock that is available for edge is the same one as the one available for firefox? The same developer?
    07-29-2016 12:32 AM
    In Windows store, Ad block is made by Beta fish ( https://getadblock.com/ ),
    and Ad block Plus by Eyeo GMBH ( here is the link to their website: https://adblockplus.org/ ). Both extensions are somewhat the same as Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc, by the same developers according to those webpages.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-29-2016 01:45 AM