01-31-2017 12:18 PM
33 12
tools
    Looks like this might be fixed. First time in a long time favorites synced perfectly.
    01-25-2017 05:14 PM
    Wow, mine started syncing yesterday too! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-26-2017 12:36 PM
    I read that the migration to Outlook.com was now complete for 99% of users. Wish I had played more attention to my account. Wonder if my account just finished being migrated and that fixed it. Anyone know about their account?
    01-26-2017 01:53 PM
    So the issue of my mobile edge bookmarks not syncing with any of my other Win 10 devices still exists. However all of my Win 10 PC's and tablets all sync bookmarks perfectly, It's just Mobile that is the issue. Worked fine on Win phone 8.1 and internet explorer.

So now I have all my previous bookmarks that I need on mobile edge but nothing new on it. I have the exact opposite on my other devices. I can reset my phone and start from scratch but I will lose my mobile bookmarks as it will sync only the new ones on from my other devices.

The fact that there is no way to save mobile bookmarks is absurd. The fact that there is no way to dictate what syncs with what is absurd. You can have different devices with different bookmarks and when they sync, you have no way to dictate which ones sync and no way to prevent losing some.
    01-28-2017 08:16 PM
    I did a hard reset of my phone.
    I didn't restore a backup.
    For days, my phone's Edge had no Favorites.
    A couple days ago, I had a bunch of Favorites.
    I can't say that new things will sync (or which way), but it did work (eventually).
    Hehehe...
    JJ
    01-30-2017 03:10 PM
    I have tested and it is working 100%. Sync mobile to daily PC, daily PC to mobile, other PCs to all devices. Whatever has changed in the back end seems to have resolved my sync issue.

For those having trouble still: If fresh mobile I found that I had to create a favorite first then the other sync. Not sure if that helps anyone
    01-30-2017 06:57 PM
    So you did a phone reset and that fixed it?
    01-30-2017 08:01 PM
    No it just started working!! I did have a support call with MS and went to level 3 support. Jumped through tons of hoops and hurdles and then all of sudden it started working. It started the day before MS announced that 99% of MS accounts had been migrated to Outlook.com. Figure it might have something to do with that.
    01-31-2017 12:18 PM
33 12