I am currently*not able to access any Google domains from either my surface 3 or my Lumia 950 om edge.

I am on 14986 on desktop and 14977 on mobile

Over the last couple of days I have had degradations in my ability to access Google or any related*domains like YouTube or Gmail.

Just going to YouTube I would get a*"hmm, we can't access this page" error. Then I tried using bing*to access YouTube videos which worked once. Then at one point I was able to access*YouTube*from the homepage and I thought the issue was fixed.

But today I can't access*YouTube, Gmail, or even the google domain to try downloading Chrome.

I downloaded Firefox and it worked just fine. This also should mean*it's not my network or hardware causing the issue.

I have tried clearing my cache and browsing history but I don't know why it is also affecting my*mobile phone as well.

I do notice that Windows Defender has been recently updated, but the options to submit an exception are greyed out.

Was there some change Google made with regard to Windows 10 and/or Edge that is causing this?
    Last edited by Serpent1189; 12-28-2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: OS versions
    12-28-2016 10:35 AM
    I can access YouTube and Gmail just fine with Edge. The Gmail website makes Edge a bit slow and unresponsive, but the page loads.
    12-28-2016 10:38 AM
    Originally posted by Serpent1189
    I am currently*not able to access any Google domains from either my surface 3 or my Lumia 950 om edge.

I am on 14986 on desktop and 14977 on mobile

Over the last couple of days I have had degradations in my ability to access Google or any related*domains like YouTube or Gmail.

Just going to YouTube I would get a*"hmm, we can't access this page" error. Then I tried using bing*to access YouTube videos which worked once. Then at one point I was able to access*YouTube*from the homepage and I thought the issue was fixed.

But today I can't access*YouTube, Gmail, or even the google domain to try downloading Chrome.

I downloaded Firefox and it worked just fine. This also should mean*it's not my network or hardware causing the issue.

I have tried clearing my cache and browsing history but I don't know why it is also affecting my*mobile phone as well.

I do notice that Windows Defender has been recently updated, but the options to submit an exception are greyed out.

Was there some change Google made with regard to Windows 10 and/or Edge that is causing this?
    The same exact issue here. I also started using Firefox & works fine.
    12-28-2016 09:11 PM
    I figured out that I can access these with private browsing, but I still can't figure out why.*I have uninstalled my lone extension (adblock plus) but still isn't working...
    12-28-2016 10:05 PM
    Same issue. Edge isn't able to access anything that uses a google url.

Both Firefox and Chrome have no issues accessing google urls.

It's kind of*hilarious, really, in a very cynical way.
    01-08-2017 08:25 PM
    I have had this issue for weeks. Any Google domain fails to load in Edge. Works just fine in Firefox. Anyone have a fix?
    02-07-2017 11:26 AM
    I was on the slow ring in the insider program & as a last ditch effort, I went ahead & moved to the fast ring last week. I can now access all google domains just fine in Edge as well as third party apps like MyTube, etc now. I'm happy now.
    02-07-2017 11:58 AM