ATT Lumia 635 for $40 at Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy Black Friday Ad for Best Buy Black Friday 2014 at BFAds.net - Page 15

Sounds good, but look at the competition.. all other phones are $20 something pricing and the monthly pricing quoted on the 635 is $60 compared to $40 on the others. Unless you know what you want, if you're after a cheap phone it's likely not going to be the 635...

BestBuy have successfully made a great deal look like the worst deal!

Agreed but the other two phones only have 500MB of data and the 635 has 2.5GB data but I don't know how many people are going to ready the fine print:)

petergoogle

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm an Android guy and honestly will not use such a phone until Windows Mobile is of the same caliber. However, I am very impressed with this phone and WinMo. The Lumias seem very durable vs. say my flimsy LG G2 (2 screen replacements) or the LG G3.

Note however that these AT&T GoPhones DO WORK on other service providers without unlocking. However they have to be AT&T resellers and you do have to contact and ask them before committing.

Some of these resellers are H2O Wireless, Straight Talk, Red Pocket, AirVoice, Net10. I've compiled resellers by carrier here AT&T Prepaid Cell Phone Plans and Details - AllPrepaidPlans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)