First significant price drop in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tejasvi Bhat

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I see Shopclues is now offering a discount for L950 in India. First time I have seen a significant discount in India and the Lumia 950 offered below 40k. Not sure how long it is for though. Hope this forces Amazon and others to drop the prices further :)

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Just noticed while Amazon still shows the 950 for 42k, Flipkart is now selling it for 30k ! (the XL is also at 35k on FK) :D

Even the official MS india lumia page links to FK for the 950 and 950 XL...

Gaurav Sag

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I see Shopclues is now offering a discount for L950 in India. First time I have seen a significant discount in India and the Lumia 950 offered below 40k. Not sure how long it is for though. Hope this forces Amazon and others to drop the prices further :)

I will suggest you not to buy this as I had very bad experience for the same . I was about to buy 1020 and i have seen an ample discount(35k) on Shopclues . I order that phone and phone delivered to me . After a week i started facing some issues in my phone so approached to NCC and get to know my phone is already out of warranty . The phone was furbished . I shared my experience rest up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss