US Lumia BOGO (950XL/950) Find a Partner Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Jonathanmr7... I'm not getting the BOGO, but I have a couple questions to help you find a partner better...

Do you have a forwarding service so that a partner could ship to a US address and satisfy their side, then your forwarder gets the device to you?
parcel forwarding service to costa rica - Bing

PayPal verified? Ready to pay the currency conversion on your end?

Which device were you looking for? 950? 950 XL? Either?

These may seem silly questions and quite obvious, but potentially by stating these things up front it could make it easier for you to find a match...

Hi! well i got some couriers to buy items on US but i dk if this work, also my grandfather have a mailbox here on Costa Rica

And paypal verified, i dk what is that... but i use a lot paypal for buy on ebay, banggood and more...

im looking for the 950... the 950 xl its pretty big for me, but maybe either.

Thanks!

ElronTheElder

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Have a boxed 950 here, PM me if interested.
Looking at the specs. ... 950 isn't all that much of an downgrade.
hmm....bid on a slightly used XL if interested.

JennyTan

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi, My name is Jenny. I bought the BOGO and want the XL. I received it already. The 950 is still sealed. Are you interested in?
My email :REMOVED BY MOD
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok so if anyone is interested i did some math to figure out the appropriate cost each person should pay if they are going in the "BOGO" together.

This is assuming you are paying 650 and NO tax included. The 950 is approximately 84.59% the cost of the 950 XL. So if you apply that to the discount at a total of ~650$ you get 298$ for the 950 and 352$ for the 950XL. I can get the 10% discount though if anyone is interested it still should apply to this because it worked when buying the 950 XL and its basically the same thing, you would think.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok so if anyone is interested i did some math to figure out the appropriate cost each person should pay if they are going in the "BOGO" together.

This is assuming you are paying 650 and NO tax included. The 950 is approximately 84.59% the cost of the 950 XL. So if you apply that to the discount at a total of ~650$ you get 298$ for the 950 and 352$ for the 950XL. I can get the 10% discount though if anyone is interested it still should apply to this because it worked when buying the 950 XL and its basically the same thing, you would think.

LOL this guy gets it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte