[UK only] Lumia 950/XL - ?100 Refer a Friend partner needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliekrad

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Well if anyone has just bought or is looking to buy and needs a partner then let me know i already own a 950 and so does my girlfriend.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate area.

[INFO]The Microsoft Page detailing the promotion is here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...gb%2Fmobile%2Flumia-rewards%2F&token=0JfMjRHu

This offer expires June 10, 2016 or while supplies last. Offer valid for UK only.

The Lumia Rewards App is required by both parties in order to participate in this offer.[/INFO]

[NOTE]Post ONLY your willingness to partner here. State clearly your status, whether or not you have the device or are merely in the process of obtaining one. Conduct all other business details via PM, especially personal details such as email address.

If you have found a partner, please post back that you are no longer available to participate.[/NOTE]

[WARN]Keep all business to PM only. DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES HERE ON THE OPEN FORUM.

No Buying, Selling or Transferring of Credits Allowed. No Buying or Selling of Devices Outside of Marketplace Forum Allowed.

Transgressions will draw Warnings and Infractions. Multiple Transgressions Will Force Closure and Deletion of This Thread.[/WARN]

lucifermoose

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi Charliekrad I have just received my new 950 yesterday, so I am would be available to do the refer a friend if you or your girlfriend would like to. just PM me

lucifermoose

May 22, 2016
Visit site
UK Refer a friend needed

Hi I have just purchased a new 950 and I am looking for a refer a friend ?50.00 store credit each deal, on "Lumia offers"

trashpants

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Okay so ive just got a brand new 950 xl off ebay its never been turned on the blue tapes on the bottom of the phone so fingers crossed I should get this deal - does the whole process need to begin before you sign into the phone? As in someone send me an email invite before I turn it on and sign into it?

If anyone wants to help me out that would be great! Thanks!

Jamoire

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
As far as I know nothing needs to be done before you turn the phone on. You should be able to just download the Lumia Offers App, go onto the ?50 refer a friend offer and enter the person who refereed you's email.

JamieLeech

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I have referred the two people that I am allowed to already with success (I bought my Lumia 950 back in October).
Thanks to Jamoire and trashpants for allowing me to recommend them.

I also did a quick search for microsoft promotional codes and found one on this site (hopefully the link will work) that gave free next day delivery.
https://www.promovouchers.co.uk/microsoftstore/
Worked a charm and my display dock arrived this morning after ordering yesterday. Just have to add the code after adding your voucher at the checkout. It didn't apply straight away, but did once I had selected next day delivery.
Hopefully this can be of use to someone who manages to use this referal offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven