Phone Took Bath a in the Sink

niyoko

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I can't say enough how great the water resistance feature is on the IS12T. Every phone needs it. (^-^) Last week, I was washing dishes and watching a video off my phone. Instead of just setting the phone in a safe place, I placed it on a ledge next to the rim of the sink, bad idea.

As I was washing the dishes the phone fell in. I plucked it out of the water and dried it off. I shouldn't have placed it there in the first place, but glad I had a back up plan for when I do dumb things. :p

niyoko

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Many of us are also envious of the Fujitsu's 32gb of storage...

I do have to wonder why the IS12T is still the only 32GB phone on the market. I don't know what is limiting other vendors, particularly Samsung.

I am completely envious of this. I spilled about a teaspoon of salsa onto my Trophy and now my screen is all messed up. A TEASPOON!

That is crazy to imagine that such a small amount would mess up your screen. I'm curious, how did it mess it up?

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
That is crazy to imagine that such a small amount would mess up your screen. I'm curious, how did it mess it up?

From what I'm figuring, the juices are trapped between the layers of plastic on the phone. The phone still functions perfectly fine, but it is very obvious at an angle that there are things caught in there.

niyoko

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
From what I'm figuring, the juices are trapped between the layers of plastic on the phone. The phone still functions perfectly fine, but it is very obvious at an angle that there are things caught in there.
I can image how that would be annoying and a little gross. I hope your phone doesn't smell like bad salsa from then on.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I am completely envious of this. I spilled about a teaspoon of salsa onto my Trophy and now my screen is all messed up. A TEASPOON!

regarding your screen with salsa:

it might past under warranty if no other electronics are *wet* i had something happen to my Samsung Omnia 2 (WM ) i had *dust* between the layer of the screens .

i sent it out , they simply open the screen clean it and put it back together for you!! takes 2 sec!!

happen to my buddy as well (same phone) he opened it him self uses compressed air to clean it .

for you you might need more then compressed air , lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss