Haypi Kingdom - Freemium online strategy RPG

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
haypi-buildings.png

Have you guys tried Haypi Kingdom yet? We've covered it at WPCentral a few times:

It's a massively multiplayer online strategy RPG. WP7 players are mixed in with iPhone and Android players on the same servers, which is cool. On the other hand, you can't choose what server you join, so it's hard/impossible to play with friends.

A beginner's tip: save the 30 free coins you start with for the times when you need a treasure to level up. Use the coins on the treasure so you can continue making progress.

I've really been enjoying it and would encourage others to try it out. If you do, please put eastx in as the referrer so I can get free XP. :)

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't figure out what this game is about from WPCentral's coverage. Is there a 3D world you can explore? From what I get out of it, the game is very menu based and you trade things?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah, highly menu based. There are battles though - it's all about building up your city, gathering resources, taking over other cities, and attacking other players to take their resources. It is free to play, so you might as well give it a shot if you're curious.

We'll probably do a full review eventually. I'm just trying to work through Xbox Live reviews before focusing much on indie titles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077