Newly uploaded to the Marketplace is a game I made called Nonograms! If you've played Picross before, then you're familiar with how to play. Its basically a puzzle laid out on a grid with number clues which tell you which cells of the grid need to be filled in. Once all the correct cells are filled in, it reveals a hidden picture.
    The game includes:
    - 50 unique puzzles
    - Random puzzle generator
    - Trial mode with the first level available and a limited number of random puzzles
    The game is $0.99!
    Download here: Zune.net

And a couple of images:
    05-04-2011 04:58 PM
    Love me some Picross. I think you should make the buttons on the right side of the screen larger. There's a fair amount of blank space to widen them at least.
    Knuttz likes this.
    05-05-2011 07:48 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into trying to make the buttons a bit bigger. I'm trying to put together a big enough list of changes for another update:-)
    05-05-2011 01:38 PM
    Ah, well hopefully centering the numbers at the top of the puzzle makes it to your list too. :)
    Knuttz likes this.
    05-08-2011 12:39 AM
    Ah, well hopefully centering the numbers at the top of the puzzle makes it to your list too. :)
    FYI, Nonograms has been updated to version 1.2. I fixed the row and column alignment and made the tool buttons bigger, just like you requested:-)
    06-08-2011 03:36 PM