Best non-Arcade games?

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone managed to find any good games outside of the Live Arcade experience?

So far I've picked up Decimation X2, which is great. I was looking around and I noticed that we also had Babylonian Twins! When did that get released?

Are there any other decent titles that released on the platform but haven't had decent coverage? I tried doing a little browsing but most stuff seemed pretty weak. Maybe one of you guys has stumbled on something?

gearhead05

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
A game I've been playing lately is called Jeweled3. As the name suggests it's a Bejeweled clone. However, after playing the demo for Bejeweled I can say that I greatly prefer Jeweled3. Best of all, it's free!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I found a game called Naval Battle, its a battleshi clone and it has multiplayer and rankings! The multiplayer is flaky right now, but updates are coming.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Rock, Paper, Spock; Teleport 7; PixelBright, by me are good ones to try! :)

Pandas vs Ninjas, Quadra, satalaunch, Steam Castle, Triangula are all pretty damn good games IMHO. Chain Reaction is pretty good, and I also like Eclipse

I am currently addicted to Triangula, very well done. Crazy fun. It is more then good enough to be a xbox game.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
This! Something about the simplicity of this game is sooooooo addicting. I've gone through a few times I thought I did really well until I see my overall rank on the leaderboards. Some people have ridiculous scores!

I know what you mean. I'll finish a game and be pretty happy with myself then see a few thousand better then that score on the leaderboards.

Spyral

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Hypership: Out of Control, and Praetor.

Praetor needs more facetime because not only is it one of the first turn-based strategy games on the platform, but the production value is fantastic.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Aside from a few listed above Jewel Farm, Zombie Circus and Wordament are some of my favorite games not under the Live banner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)