Anyone managed to find any good games outside of the Live Arcade experience?

So far I've picked up Decimation X2, which is great. I was looking around and I noticed that we also had Babylonian Twins! When did that get released?

Are there any other decent titles that released on the platform but haven't had decent coverage? I tried doing a little browsing but most stuff seemed pretty weak. Maybe one of you guys has stumbled on something?
    05-09-2011 07:33 AM
    A game I've been playing lately is called Jeweled3. As the name suggests it's a Bejeweled clone. However, after playing the demo for Bejeweled I can say that I greatly prefer Jeweled3. Best of all, it's free!
    05-09-2011 04:16 PM
    I found a game called Naval Battle, its a battleshi clone and it has multiplayer and rankings! The multiplayer is flaky right now, but updates are coming.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    05-09-2011 04:22 PM
    Rock, Paper, Spock; Teleport 7; PixelBright, by me are good ones to try! :)

Pandas vs Ninjas, Quadra, satalaunch, Steam Castle, Triangula are all pretty damn good games IMHO. Chain Reaction is pretty good, and I also like Eclipse

I am currently addicted to Triangula, very well done. Crazy fun. It is more then good enough to be a xbox game.
    Dark Mirage likes this.
    05-09-2011 09:18 PM
    Chain Reaction is pretty good
    This! Something about the simplicity of this game is sooooooo addicting. I've gone through a few times I thought I did really well until I see my overall rank on the leaderboards. Some people have ridiculous scores!
    05-09-2011 09:24 PM
    This! Something about the simplicity of this game is sooooooo addicting. I've gone through a few times I thought I did really well until I see my overall rank on the leaderboards. Some people have ridiculous scores!
    I know what you mean. I'll finish a game and be pretty happy with myself then see a few thousand better then that score on the leaderboards.
    05-09-2011 10:01 PM
    Hypership: Out of Control, and Praetor.

Praetor needs more facetime because not only is it one of the first turn-based strategy games on the platform, but the production value is fantastic.
    Dark Mirage likes this.
    05-16-2011 04:15 PM
    im lookin forward to when it gets updated, but i love me some battleship---Naval battle x
    05-17-2011 08:13 PM
    Its a very fun game. The computer goes in on amazing hit streaks.
    im lookin forward to when it gets updated, but i love me some battleship---Naval battle x

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    05-17-2011 08:53 PM
    Aside from a few listed above Jewel Farm, Zombie Circus and Wordament are some of my favorite games not under the Live banner.
    05-18-2011 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD