What's the best game to show off my Windows Phone?

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I agree dtboos, ilomilo is definitely worth the money and its great to show off to others. ;-)

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah man, Perfect game for fun on the go. It's not like the phone is not capable of handling it, is a pretty short game. Though it may be really hard to drive. Are they any SEGA games at all?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Fable Coin Golf looks quite nice too. Not in the same league as IloMilo or The Harvest, but quite fun with simple gameplay and quite nice looking graphics wise.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah, how could I forget ilomilo? Agreed, Fable Coin Golf is another fine looking exclusive.

Winterfang, Super Monkey Ball is on WP7 and Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is coming soon. On iOS, Sega has a ton of Sega Genesis game ports. I'm hoping those come to Wp7 eventually. I want Phantasy Star II on the go!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
ilomilo is the best game on wp7. I love it. My iPhone 4 friends kill my battery playing it whenever were hanging out. Its better than angry birds IMO.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just saw a youtube video of ilomilo for the 360! Why don't we get the background animation and such. It adds a very nice touch. And why no multiplayer! Is WP7 not capable of such graphics, I'm positive it is, but I may be wrong.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
It is capable. But you have to balance extra unnecessary eye candy with power consumption. The more you do, the more power you use. The phones have much more processing power the previous console generation in many ways, but they still run on a battery.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah true, but you got to figure that if people play games, stream netflix, and watch movies on their phone, they'd be in the know that battery life won't be 12 hours long.
It is capable. But you have to balance extra unnecessary eye candy with power consumption. The more you do, the more power you use. The phones have much more processing power the previous console generation in many ways, but they still run on a battery.
That game is just amazing looking on the 360. Good looking on WP7, but a complete knockout on the 360.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh man I just downloaded the trial of Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX ultra turbo confetti mamacita and it looks and plays great. You can even make pacman an adorable polygonal model ( Not the ones with arms and legs ) and the controls are easy to use.

6.99 really hurts though. I'm on the fence.

Edit: On the other hand if the game stars to sell well we might get to see another cool Arcade games in here like Boom Boom Rocket or Geometry wars.

Last edited:

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh man I just downloaded the trial of Pac Man: Championship Edition DX ultra turbo confetti mamasita and it looks and plays great. You can even make pacman an adorable polygonal model ( Not the ones with arms and legs ) and the controls are easy to use.

6.99 really hurts though. I'm on the fence.
6.99 for Pacman? Wow! I think I may have paid that for the Xbox 360 version.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The 360 version is 10 dollars and this one has only 3 stages I think ( lots of modes ). I wouldn't think twice about getting this if it was with Microsoft points though. I got my Xbox live rewards and have an extra 800g to burn.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
That's the first game I downloaded, I don't like it. The Fruit ninja clone "Slice and trow" is a pretty nice remix of Fruit Ninja but the graphics are crude.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb