iPhoners have their Words with Friends. Do we have any turn based games? With this community, I know I have people to play against.
    05-14-2011 08:44 AM
    Check our Alpha Jax sticky at the top of this forum I think that has you covered. Those guys will even play with you if you want.
    05-14-2011 09:55 AM
    Check our Alpha Jax sticky at the top of this forum I think that has you covered. Those guys will even play with you if you want.
    That looks like a good one. My username is Rhody.

I'm surprised MS didn't whip up a Checkers or Chess game or some other mutiplayer games that are easy to implement.
    05-16-2011 07:24 AM
    Are there any other turn based XBL games in the market, besides Alpha Jax? Do we even have games that we can play between Xbox and WP yet?
    10-02-2011 01:06 AM
    Are there any other turn based XBL games in the market, besides Alpha Jax? Do we even have games that we can play between Xbox and WP yet?
    Besides Words By Post I can't think of any off the top of my head other then one that I'm in a beta for (up to 3 players turn based). AS for Xbox and WP nothing announced yet but hopefully we'll see movement on that front sooner then later.
    ninjaap likes this.
    10-02-2011 01:14 AM
    Besides Words By Post I can't think of any off the top of my head other then one that I'm in a beta for (up to 3 players turn based). AS for Xbox and WP nothing announced yet but hopefully we'll see movement on that front sooner then later.
    Lame.

Do you play WBP? My username is ninjaap if you'd like to get a game going. :)
    10-02-2011 01:19 AM
    I don't, but if I get around to it I'll look you up.
    10-02-2011 01:20 AM
    Microsoft has a multiplayer chess game, Game Chest: Logic Games. I started a game on Xbox.com and it seems to have carried over to the phone version of Game Chest. It even shows up in the requests section of the Xbox Games hub.
    10-18-2011 01:04 PM
    Tanks is turned based, pretty fun, not xbox live though
    10-18-2011 01:41 PM
    I started playing Words by Post so I can play against my girlfriend who has an Android phone. Anybody know of any other cross-platform turn based games?
    10-18-2011 02:33 PM
    Microsoft has a multiplayer chess game, Game Chest: Logic Games. I started a game on Xbox.com and it seems to have carried over to the phone version of Game Chest. It even shows up in the requests section of the Xbox Games hub.
    I'm not sure, but I think you have to have a Gold Membership to play with other Xbox users who have the game. I've tried sending request out to others to play chess and no one responds. I think this is suppose to be the only turn-by-turn game from XBL right now. Could someone verify this?

Right now I play Chess by Post (nestle) and Words by Post (kennygjr). ;-)
    10-18-2011 02:54 PM
    Some TBT games lsited here for you Rhody.

Turn Based Games for Windows Phone

Think words by post is the only WP7 cross platformer at the moment Rhody.
    10-18-2011 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD