Which game out the Six week event will you get?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm probably just stick to Hydro Thunder if I like the demo. I wanted Sonic but is really expensive.

Last edited:

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking forward to Angry Birds, althoug they keep delaying it like NoDo. I'm going to have to say I'll probably have the most fun with Hydro Thunder though.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
i might get angry birds for my son to play... unless they come out with an fps like Call Of Duty or Gears of War, i'm good.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Plants vs Zombies is my number one pick, though I'm actually going to get them all (except possibly for geoDefense, depending on its difficulty).

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I can play Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies free on my Browser and Bing respecfully but I might get both in the long run on the go. I mean I'm addicted to Achievements.

I have zero interested in Geo whatever and I already have Sonic on my Xbox...I wonder if the achievements keep the same.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm still fighting the urge to buy Pacman Championship. The demo finishes before the game so you never know your score... Is extremely frustrating but damn man 7 bucks =/.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I can play Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies free on my Browser and Bing respecfully but I might get both in the long run on the go. I mean I'm addicted to Achievements.

I have zero interested in Geo whatever and I already have Sonic on my Xbox...I wonder if the achievements keep the same.

They'll probably just do the same old "Get all the emeralds" or "Beat the entire game in under this time frame."

awarner

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I wanted Angry Birds but as it's more than three times the price of the iOS version I'll give it a miss and play the game on my daughters iPod.
While MS have price brackets it's the developers that state the price guess some are just a bit greedy, shame really as it hinders the platforms growth.

Tobyus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Hydro Thunder is probably a definite for me. I loved Hydro Thunder on the Dreamcast, so I'll probably buy it for the Nostalgia. Plants vs Zombies is the next title I'm interested in, then probably Angry Birds...though Pandas vs Ninjas is a great substitute!

Matts4313

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

How?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss